“Great evening,amazing food!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Dolce Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 2,913 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Returned to this beautiful Italian restaurant for a special occasion and we were impressed again! The food was delicious and I only wish that I could have had room for all the food we were given :). The waitress that served us had just the right balance of friendliness and efficiency! Although we were a party of 15, the food arrived on time for everyone and it was nice and hot. At the end all of us enjoyed some heavenly homemade desserts (the strawberry cheesecake was my favorite).
I find the quality/value and atmosphere hard to match.
Thank you again to all the staff for making our evening memorable!

1  Thank StephP79

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We mainly ate here due to proximity to Hilton Kilmainham on our first day. We were terribly jet lagged by dinner time. The food was very good, excellent quality and service was fast and friendly. Being from NY and of Italian Heritage I am fairly picky about "Italian food". There was nothing to complain about at our dinner.

1  Thank liv2trav80
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We found this place because of the proximity to our hotel. I had a delicious salad with a chili dressing. Service and atmosphere was good.

1  Thank Londontravelor
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is in a nice location close to IMMA and Gaol, friendly staff and not expensive. Anyway food is not italian (I'm Italian ) and overall quality is close to a work canteen. Grammatical error on the menu' (or "creamy" associated to Carbonara) were suspicious, and suspect confirmed when food arrived...

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Just spent 8 days in Italy but had to come to Dublin to have the best italian meal to date. Staff were lovely and helpful, meal was excellent and decently priced.

2  Thank Tracey B