“Great music”

Cuisines: International
Dublin, Ireland
“Great music”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Not only is this a great place to stop by for some refreshment but the music here is terrific in the evening time

Visited April 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Thuggish bouncers ruined New Years”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Bought three tickets for a gig here for myself and two brothers for New Year's eve 2012.

Boy was that a mistake!

Bouncers refused one of my brothers entry because they said he was drunk (which he was not), then sent us on a merry-go-round, first suggesting he drink a coffee, so he did that, still no, then they didn't like his outfit, so we changed it, still no, then to prove he wasn't drunk he challenged the bouncer to see if he could stand on one leg for longer, bouncer went along with this and when my brother won he pushed him over.

The bouncers then refused all of us entry after this incident or even so much as a note saying we'd been refused entry.

So my Christmas gift to my brothers ruined, New Years ruined, out some €100 from the cost of tickets, taxis, travel etc. and my brother assaulted.

I wouldn't bring a dead rat to the place, avoid like the plague!

• Visited December 2012