“DONT BOTHER - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Holistic Sensei Thai Massage and Spa
Ranked #26 of 62 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: We intend to offer massage that is effective, yet respectful of the client's personal boundaries, so that the experience is relaxing and energizing for both the client and the provider. We are mindful of the overall experience - using quality oils and lotions, appropriate scents, professional beds, and soothing music, nature sounds or silence - as the client prefers.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“DONT BOTHER - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was the worst massage I have ever had. The place itself is horrible. It's a very old smelly building, they do not have individual rooms, you walk in and there is one room with two tables with curtains around the massage tables in what appears to be the peoples apartment where they live with an old Thai lady wandering around in her slippers. I was there for a deep tissue massage, and she left me alone several times to answer the door, answer the phone and chat to a customer to make an appt. In total I'd say I had 40mins massage (which was not good) and then she gave my €5 discount.....big deal. I will NEVER EVER go there again. Do not even bother with this place, they are unprofessional and I doubt they even have a licence. An absolute joke.......

Visited August 2013