“Lovely little café”

Description: New Cafe open in the heart of Harold's Cross, Dublin 6
Clane, Ireland
“Lovely little café”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

A friend and I had a delicious lunch at the Black Apple Café yesterday. The staff could not have been friendlier or more attentive and there was a really nice selection on the menu - all choices were very good value and the portions were huge. We wish that we had had room for dessert as there was a huge selection of very tasty looking cakes! Will definitely be returning!

1 Thank sarahjaneoconnor1

Dublin, Ireland
“Very enjoyable breakfast”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We enjoyed a lovely breakfast sitting out in their little courtyard area at the back of the cafe. It helped that it was sunny but it was not just the weather than led to such a pleasant experience. The service was very good as was the food. We will definitely come back and I have recommended it to others in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Superb cafe”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been to the black apple quite a lot since moving to the area and it really is a delight. The staff are lovely and so is the food. The brunch, lunch and the all day breakfast are delicious and I think the coffee is great. The cakes look amazing And the carrot cake was so good I came in the next day to get it to take away. Would thoroughly recommend it!

• Visited June 2014
Dublin
“Super food, lovely staff, what's not to like”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

It's nearly 6 months since I was here for lunch. I waited for an inside table outside and the owner brought me a newspaper and water to bide the time. Excellent professional service. The goats cheese salad was excellent. I had a portion of good chunky chips. The waitress is very efficient, friendly and happy! She even asked other customers if they wanted doggy bags to bring leftovers home. All in all a great friendly place to eat and relax. This is a child friendly cafe also and very affordable. Must visit more often. Parking bit of a challenge is the only flaw.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Colin M
“Fantastic, as always!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We are somewhat regulars at the Black Apple, but I always try to go for something different every time I'm there and am never disappointed!
The breakfasts, lunches and cakes are always so tasty and delicious! Favourite things are the veggie breakfast, the falafel and the goats cheese salad - and I'm not even vegetarian!!
The service is always A+, greeted with a smile, promptly have your order taken and just enough chit-chat to feel really comfortable but like you can still get on with your own conversations!
The last two times I've been we've had a bit of a wait for a table, but it's definitely worth it, and great to see the business is obviously doing well for the owners and will hopefully be in Harold's Cross for many years to come!!

• Visited May 2014