“Best Cocktails Ever”
Review of Fade Street Social

Fade Street Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Fade Street Social is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #245 of 2,787 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$52
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Celebrating Irish food and character, Fade Street Social offers forward-thinking seasonal cuisine and cool Scandinavian-style design. Set within a sprawling 8000 sq ft space, smooth caramel leather benches, chunky gnarled wood tables and quirky art installations are dotted throughout. Alongside a savvy cocktail and beer menu, enjoy delicious wood-fired flatbreads, farm-foraged vegetables and tender braised meats.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best cocktails ever - great staff - all friendly, helpful and know their stuff. Place spotless, empties cleared regularly - couldn't fault it. Great night had by all.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,737)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As soon we walked into Fade Street Social we received nothing but the warmest welcome. It was extremely busy but it did not stop every member of staff making sure all was going good for us. I won’t elaborate on the food, I would be here all night but let me just say I wouldn’t give the scallops as a starter a miss! Also can’t forget to mention the detail put into the cocktails. Delicious.
Thank you Fade Street, already looking forward to my next visit ;-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant on Friday the 25th of May 2018. I heard it was extremely busy at the weekends so I booked a table for 9.30 and it was the perfect time to eat. The staff were very helpful and attentive. I had sea trout for starters which I can not recommend highly enough and my partner had scallops and it was delicious also.
Before I arrived I had a hankering for fillet steak but after a quick discussion with the waiter we decided to go for the "Tomahawk Steak". I wasn't disappointing. It was cooked to perfection. I recommend the sides of cauliflower & chunky chips.
The wine menu is quite extensive but again the sommilier was quickly able to identify my preferences and picked out a Italian amerone (not cheap but worth every cent).
At this stage we hadn't a whole lot of room for a dessert so decided to share the chocolate sphere. I have had this in a few other restaurants but this was easily the best I ever had.
Having over indulged in food and wine we decided to go upstairs and enjoy a cocktail in the beer garden and ended up staying there until closing as the music and vibe was excellent.
Well worth an other visit this summer.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, very friendly and warm service, I would highly recommend to anyone no matter what size your party is. Location great as don’t have to travel far to anything no matter what your occasion, drinks etc

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the atmosphere and ambiance of this place. Great tapas menu and brunch specials. Service was amazing, Patrick took great care of us. Highly recommended