“Great milkshakes”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This small cafe along the riverwalk is a great place to stop for a late-afternoon ice cream treat. The milkshakes were great, and the service was warm and friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This little cafe has really yummy hot chocolate! We also enjoyed our carrot cake. The individual blocks of chocolate they sold there were 'interesting' to say the least - I definitely didn't enjoy the chilli one but some of the other liked the chocolate with added sea salt. But overall as a nice little cafe to enjoy a hot drink on a cool day, it was fabulous.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

i took my two children here last week for a choc drink ,,the service was great and the place was lovely..the guy behind the counter cudnt do enough to help us thank you very much would recommend this place to anyone for a coffee or chocolate drink ...thnks once again

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Great location with friendly staff and delicious menu. Relaxed atmosphere and made feel very welcome by barista Declan.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have tried the coffee here on two separate occasions.

The first time-I was met with rude and disinterested staff-who made the cappuccino so weak that it tasted almost like tea. Horrid.

The second time I visited-I was given a salty coffee-that is the only flavor I can describe it as being. Truly disgusting and worse than the first one! I would not recommend as both times I have met the rudest staff who are more interested in talking to each other rather than look after their customers.

I had a voucher for 7 coffees from this establishment-which I have since thrown out as I couldn't face it again and I wouldn't wish it on any body else. I am thinking that the shabby service is down to the fact that I have a voucher-they don't seem to like this, none the less, it is unacceptable! Stick with Butlers coffee in future is my recommendation!

4  Thank ShellyIre