“Dull, No Buzz, Needs a Charisma injection.”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #631 of 2,617 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: TGI Friday's Email Club is your inside path to discounts, promotions, new menu items, special offers and more. Fill in your information below and we'll send you regular emails with gifts, happenings and more. After all, we could all use more Friday's.
kent
“Dull, No Buzz, Needs a Charisma injection.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Having had many a good meal in many UK Tgi Fridays we thought it would be a No Brainer to eat in The Fleet Street TGI Friday during our stay in Dublin for our anniversary.
We were seated straight away in an area just in side and promptly approached by a waitress, She was from eastern europe and i.m from London and she seemed to have trouble understanding me?. The meal arrived in good time, But where we were sat was so Dark i had trouble seeing the Meal, Half chicken with J daniels source. Food was ok, but there was absolutely no atmosphere in there unlike every TGI Fridays i had ever been in, This and the poor lighting where we sat made it Just a meal out rather than an Annirversary occassion.
Theres a Hard Rock Cafe just a few yards away further along the Fleet st, Wish i had gone there Now !!

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
england
“Steak”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great experience first time in a tgi had steak was best i have had nice tough having free soft drink refill

Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The service was great and the people working there were really friendly and welcoming! We had lunch there and you get good portions and it was delicious! A little expensive but it's great for a treat :) I got a bottomless drink and I never had to ask for a refill they brought me a fresh one everytime I finished a glass!

London, United Kingdom
“OMG really gone down hill, Staff & Service”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Myself and a friend went for dinner here 21/08/13 and my god what a disaster. From the min we entered the door it was bad. Waited for about 5min before someone came for us. Then we was seated in the bar area at a round table when the rest of the restaurant was empty.

But then the disaster started we was introduced to our server lol no proper English, all over the shop, writing order on a small scape paper. Very hard to communicate with her and it was not just us it was the whole area she looked after that had issues and the manager was nowhere to be seen to help and then she just kept walking out the front. Tables getting half orders and other having to wait while friends had their food.

We waited over 25min for chicken wings and potato skins. The Skins arrived and the wings in her hand was for a different table so I had a further 5 min. In the meantime the server who is a headless chicken and she was messing up all the tables and order. She clears tables like I have never seen before I have been working in the Hotel business for 14 years and my friend is 20 years in the business.

For our main the bar man delivered us two big double burgers which wasn’t our order be he insisted it was as we was table 24 we told no but he still put them in front of is. It was table next to us order. Our main came out quick enough compared to rest. Sides arrived first followed by 5min after out mains. Only thinking missing was peppercorn sauce and that was a further 5 /8min wait.

All the while table around us getting wrong order, orders not complete and things been dropped all over the shop. I have to say the manager on had no interest and did not one thing to help out or change things to make it work better. There was a family behind us and I felt sorry for them. The kids got mains, followed by 5 min later and the poor mother who ordered same burger as the father waited a further 15min every time the stupid waitress passed she kept saying its coming now it’s coming now .

I have eaten here of about 6 /8 different occasion as well as the one in Stephen green and Belchertown but this had to be the worst experience and worst TGI Fridays I have ever been in. All myself and my friend could do was laugh and enjoy ourselves at way things was been run or in this case not been run. I won’t be making a return to this TGI Fridays I think. They really need to look at there recruitment and staff training and one on left happy. The JOKE was paying SERVICE CHARGE when u have service like that. lets say defo no tip here.

• Visited August 2013
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Another feather in the cap of an already brilliant weekend”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I liked the friendliness of staff, and the food was very good. And located only a stones throw from my hotel