“Delicious cocktails and great vibe”

Vintage Cocktail Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage Cocktail Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 2,787 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The menu from this place is so well thought-out. They've created cocktails chronolgically from different eras and designed the place with a speak-easy feel. Clever and creative. And the cocktails were delicious.

1  Thank miguelito_slc

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to come here with my partner for a few cocktails after reading such good reviews. It’s easy to walk past the place as it’s just an unassuming wooden door with VCC on it. Arrived at 10pm on a Sunday and rang the doorbell and a lady came down - they were only taking reservations that night. I quickly went online and booked a table for 10.30pm. We were walked through different rooms (with lots of empty tables) to a cramped corner, uncomfortably close to a group of people. Another lady served us - she was ALOT friendly than the one who showed us to our table. We looked through the menu - a lot of choice. All cocktails €12.95. Cocktails were nice enough. Shame about the atmosphere. Found the whole place pretentious in my opinion. Liquor rooms is much more spacious, friendly and accommodating!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Most times when I have had unique cocktails at restaurants I have been disappointed. At the VCC, I was amazed at how well crafted the cocktails I tried were. I enjoyed the presentation broken down into time periods and was able to choose 2 cocktails that perfectly suited my palette. We also ordered the baked camembert and the hummus plate to accompany our drinks, both of which were very good.
Our only complaints were that the smoke from the rooftop portion of the restaurant occasionally wafted down to the second floor and that the service was not as attentive as it should have been. We had more than one server and I think that worked against good service - at least in this case. We had to wait quite a while to order more drinks or to get the bill.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No words. Unbelievable service and even better cocktails. Ask for AnnMarie, she’s amazing. The service was incredible.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by AnneMarie! The drinks were superb and met the personality of the pratron based off what they enjoy most. Excellent.