“Closest Pun to Guinness Factory”
Review of Harkin's

Harkin's
Ranked #554 of 2,911 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Traditional Irish Pub Family run over 25 years. Newly opened 1st floor area! Full Cocktail Bar & Dining area. Food served daily 12pm - 8pm Live music at weekends. Closest pub to the Guinness Storehouse! All ages welcome! Fully air conditioned! Best draught beer! Very reasonable prices! A real Irish welcome awaits you in the heart of old Dublin
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pub, a must if you go the the factory, extremely friendly, great Pint of the Black stuff and welcoming staff. A definite!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had to kill some time before our Guinness tour so we stopped at Harkin’s for a quick bite. You have to have the stew and some chips with garlic sauce it is all wonderful. The atmosphere is that of a true Irish Pub. The patrons and staff are very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank GoFigure5
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after our Guinness tour, bags in hand, and were received like we were locals. Very friendly people and staff made for a memorable few pints in Dublin.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

A quick pint before leaving Dublin. Very friendly bar staff. Very close to the Guinness Storehouse if your hungry after the tour, they serve food here I hear.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love it here. I’ve been twice on two separate trips to Dublin and it’s perfect for a drink or bite to eat before the Guinness tour. This is very authentic Dublin and I wouldn’t describe it as somewhere fancy. The other people in the pub were all locals which added to our experience. We all ate here and were very happy with our food. I had the stew which was incredibly tasty and very reasonable at around €7.50. Everyone in the pub was incredibly friendly, even other customers. When we left everybody in the pub said goodbye to us - where else would you find that!? I would recommend this to anybody visiting Dublin, however I hope it doesn’t become over run with tourists because this is part of its charm!! I really would describe this as “a hidden gem”.