“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dublin
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I have visited The Stage Door Cafe on 3 occasions for an early Sunday morning breakfast when in town early & love the place. Breakfast menu is good and no problems changing items for me when picking from menu. Coffee is good and service is fast and friendly. I can't comment on the lunch or dinner menu but I will return soon to sample both.

1 Thank John B

Dublin, Ireland
“Poor quality, confused service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our waiter accidentally spilled wine all over us and into our other drinks. We has to ask to have these replaced, and we're subsequently charged for the coffee he took away, having spilled wine in it. He brought the wrong sandwich and generally had difficulty with his English level. Both staff were well-meaning but communication was difficult and basic customer service following a messy error on their part was entirely absent. Not recommended.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank dnlmllgn
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I want to go back just for the breakfast.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had the best service and outstanding meals at the Stage Door. When you are in Dublin don't miss this cafe. The people are fantastic and the food outstanding with each bit made with care. There is not enough good things I can say about this place and as for making a friend , Al the owner was an absolute friend from the moment the two of us meet him. What a fantastic place!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tyler B
Rybnik, Poland
“One day visit in Ireland”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely welcoming :) great food, decor and service. Recommending for all food lovers.
Thank you for lollipops! !!! :)

Dublin, Ireland
“Never again”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Have paid a visit to this place on two occasions and both times were a let down. The location is central but that's where the good stuff finished for me. There were hairs in my food which definitely weren't mine and I received an Americano when I ordered a cappuccino which was reluctantly changed. This could turn into a rant so the less said the better....

• Visited April 2014