“Enjoyable meal, good atmosphere”
Review of Tamara Tallaght

Tamara Tallaght
Ranked #978 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013

we visited this restaurant last Saturday and were quite impressed. Staff very attentive, service very quick and food served up in nice dishes. There was a good crowd there too so the atmosphere was lively. I have tasted nicer honey ribs though but my curry was good. Overall it was nice though

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Ok. Lets start at beginning.
Today was my nieces 9th birthday. On spur of moment we went for dinner. There wad 15 of us. when we arrived at the door and told them there was 15 of us we were greeted with a tut and shake of the head.... we sat down and water was brought out. place was freezing cold to the point we had coats on. Food took ages to come and was cold. Lots had to be sent back. There was no interaction of even a smile from staff. We got the bill and we had been overcharged by €25 which wasnt even appologised for. Very bad experience and wont be returning. Nor will i be recomending tamaras to anyone.

2  Thank DublinLolita
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have been to Tamara a good few times now and have never been left disappointed.

The staff are friendly and efficient but in no way pushy. The food is always bursting with flavour.

I recommend getting the chinese combination for starter if you are sharing as there are four dishes in one. Ho Yu Ga Po is one of my favourite mains in Tamara, it is on the chef speciality.

My advice, go go go.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a lovely meal here the food was fantastic and the service was very good although it was a bit pricey it was well worth the money (:

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great food here on Friday night. We went for the €20 special for 3 courses. But I object to tea/coffee being called a course. What we had was 2 courses of delicious food - I had Thai seafood soup to start and the mongolian beef. The beef was so tender and tasty - definitely the nicest beef I've ever had in a chinese restaurant. I would recommend this chinese.