“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Spice of India

Spice of India
Reserve with OpenTable
Spice of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #757 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here with two friends on a Wednesday night! I love Indian food but I am often nervous about places I don't know! I didn't need to be, it was fab! Lovely atmosphere and very attentive friendly staff! Food was delicious, I had the bhuna! Highly recommend and will definitely go back when in Dublin again!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant before and enjoyed it but this was the best meal yet. Everything we had was good but the chicken chaat starter was the best!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very friendly people serving us (although everybody seems friendly in Dublin!). We took two different menus, which were both excellent in taste. You can choose from mild to very spicy.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I asked for medium hot curry...no taste at all. Biryani from friend was very dry and also no taste. We had to sit where they told, while the restaurant was empty. Table was to small to put all our dishes. Fastfood indian restaurant. Also when we asked information about certain dishes, the information was very poor. One bartender was almost rude.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. Spicy prawns masala. Mushroom rice, and garlic naan. Friendly staff and delicious food. Will go back when I return to Dublin in November .