“simple yet delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2014

one of the best burgers i've ever had- a testament to simple things done right. love the concept of the limited menu which allows them to focus their energy- their delicious burgers are obviously a result of love and undivided attention. the burger is juicy (inhale when you bite) and perfectly seasoned, the bun is fresh and the salad/condiments are just enough to allow a balance of flavours and textures - all you ever wanted in a burger. i'm over the burger joints with 10+ different options on their menus, bunsen are doing it right (including the sweet potato fries which are lovely and crispy), even if it does seem a little more expensive.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Nom nom nom - with a load of places in Dublin serving burgers you'd think the standard would be pretty high all over. Not the case. Bunsen serve juicy burgers cooked to your liking with just the right amount of choice for toppings. Simple is best.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this place with my wife and 2 children after hearing about it through twitter. We were greated friendly staff. Burgers were great. Best I've had in Dublin (only burger I've had in Dublin) but I'd imagine there are few that could beat this place. Sides were very tasty also. Will def return when back in the fair city.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This place has delicious burgers. The meat is carefully selected and blended from several cuts and they will cook it how you like it which is unusual for a burger place. In fairness that is understandable but when you know a place is mincing their own beef and it's not sitting around for days then this is a great option. The menu is simple but done well. There's a wide selection of non mainstream beers which is decent too. We've been a few times and will go again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Ok, Three times now I've been in and each time I nearly ate my fingers.
Really tasty burger in a relaxed setting.
Staff are ding dong
There's not too much can be said in the way of praise that hasn't been said already.

Well seasoned, well cooked, nicely prepared, sweet buns , succulent meat, well proportioned sauces and toppings.
Fries, sweet potato fries and shoe strings are decent but I would be happy to have a burger without any.
I was initially hoping to be disappointed as I had developed an allegiance with another burger joint in Dublin but this is better than the rest in my opinion.

I'll be back again