“Great photo walk!”
Review of Photowalk Dublin

Photowalk Dublin
Ranked #80 of 220 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: We keep the History fun & make the Pictures Great! Choose from three relaxed walking tours of Dublin with historic & photographic guidance with popular, acclaimed photographer, Paul Freeney.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great photo walk!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I took two of these, the Georgian tour and the Docklands tour. Tour operator Paul showed me areas of Dublin that I would not have found on my own, and I got some great shots. I re-visited some spots later for more photography on my own. I also learned quite a bit of history. I highly recommend!

Visited October 2013
PaulFreeney, Owner at Photowalk Dublin, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Hi Karen,
I hope you are well and I apologise that I have not responded to your kind review before now.
I thank you for taking the two tours with me, I very much enjoyed your company and am happy that it was a good experience for you. Here's wishing you health, wealth and happiness.
Cheers,