“Good value, work time food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabana Cafe

Cabana Cafe
Ranked #1,561 of 2,546 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: modern fresh and healthy option serving breakfast and lunch 6 days a week
Dublin, Ireland
“Good value, work time food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Thank goodness for Cabana Cafe because with one exception, there's little else in/near JFK Industrial Estate. Good if not fantastic food, very pleasant surroundings but service can be slow but getting better every week. The staff are friendly and appreciate their regular customers, which is something I couldn't say when they first opened - Let's put it down to teething problems! More than happy to recommend if you need healthy, tasty food during a busy day. Get there before 12.45 if you don't want to Q. Take a bow - Owners and staff at Cabana Cafe.

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot in Dublin 12...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Couldn't disagree more with the previous reviewer, am a regular visitor to this cafe, food always excellent and staff couldn't be friendlier, very good value as well which makes it affordable as a regular venue for lunch or just coffee to go. Gets quite busy at lunchtime, as the venue has developed a well earned reputation for great food at good prices, so a good busy cafe in my view, in this recession, speaks for itself. And they have free wifi access, which is handy in an area with dodgy 3G network coverage in general... Best pizza's that I can find locally as well!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John S
“Terrible customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Myself and a friend decided to have a bite to eat at Cabana Cafe a couple of months back. We entered the cafe and stood at the hot food counter. We decided on what we would like to eat. There were three staff members behind the counter laughing and chatting behind the counter in a different language. We stood there for a few minutes and my friend actually repeatedly called 'excuse me' only to be ignored. After 10 minutes (no exaggeration) another staff member approached the till and myself and my friend walked up to her. I tried to place my order with her and she rudely barked 'order at the counter'! I told her that I would if anyone was willing to take my order. I told her I was 10 minutes waiting and that it was very poor service. The girl then shrugged her shoulders and said nothing. After this I said 'its ok we will take out business elsewhere'. The girl didn't even respond to me. Needless to say we left and went elsewhere. The following day I posted on their Facebook page to say how disappointed I had been with the service the day before but 'strangely' it never appeared on their Facebook page. I live locally and was looking forward to Cabana Cafe opening up, however I have no intention of returning.

• Visited May 2013