“Service with a bad attitude!”

Malones Fish and Chips
Ranked #1,652 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Fast food, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service with a bad attitude!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've been here a few times always just to grab a bite to eat before or after a night out because it's location is so handy, and I have never had a pleasant experience EVER. The first time we went my friend ordered a chicken breast only to discover that her 'meat' was purple which completely turned us off our meals. The second time I discovered a drunk man in the bathroom vomiting all over himself which needless to say was enough to turn my stomach again. Despite there being a security guard outside the bathroom supposedly monitoring who was using the bathroom. Its also worth mentioning that the staff are ignorant and always seem to be trying to get you out of the place. Not that all the blame is to be put on them, I'm sure they have witnessed some sites from Dame Lane - I know I have.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ciara R

“Standard Chipper”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have gotten food here numerous times. It is just a standard chipper, which serves nice chips. It opens late, which is good for food after a few drinks. There is seating which is also good.

• Visited February 2014
“Great chippers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

One of the best chippers in Dublin, good value especially the meal deals. I grab a Cod and Chips here whenever I am in the area. always well cooked and presented with salt, vinegar and sauces and a drink or coffee. This is just a sit in or take out chip shop, but great service and pleasant staff.

• Visited March 2014
Ostrava, Czech Republic
“The best fish and chips in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

I love fish and chips, in this place i eat a very best fish and chips, many time i eat chicken menu (very good).

1 Thank Antowen
“Good Fish and Chip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

If you want good fish and chips with no frills then Malones is for you. Small eat in restaurant at rear very clean. Friendly staff who gave us a sample go try before we bought. Cooked when ordered piping hot. Great value.

• Visited September 2013