“Giant's Causeway with Extreme Ireland” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
Ranked #63 of 220 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a magical journey through Ireland's past. Through the art of unique Irish storytelling you will discover Ireland's rich history, a history that is so inextricably linked with its mythology! Listen to stories of a time gone by when Pookas, fairies and giants roamed this land.
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Giant's Causeway with Extreme Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Really enjoyed the trip with Eddie, our guide/driver. He aassured that we would have enought time to see all the wonderufl sights on this trip. He also adequately planned for bathroom breaks ;-) We spent one hour in Belfast on the way back, which I could have skipped after all the natural beauty we saw.

• Greek first
Brookline, MA
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Interesting trip, but wanted more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The meeting place is a bit chaotic - several companies meet at the same location, so be aware! I took the Giant's Causeway/Belfast trip. It is a long, 14 hour trip, so be comfortable! I thought this was a small group trip, but it was a large bus. For me, that was strike one.

I lucked out on being on a smaller van, and though, "Bud" our driver was friendly, he didn't go into detail about the history of the Causeways or Belfast - this was disappointing. He did tell a lot of personal stories, that though entertaining, weren't relevant all the time.

IF the tours can provide more background on where you're going, I could give more stars. Otherwise, it would cost less, take less time just to take a train on your own.

1 Thank whereshouldilive
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Giant's Causeway Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I went on the Giant's Causeway tour with Extreme Ireland. We learned a lot about Irish history on this tour, which was a big plus. Sarah was our driver, and she was funny, friendly, informative, and energetic! I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a good time, see some beautiful places,and learn a bit about history. Well done!

1 Thank Emily F
Cheyenne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding trip to Cashel, Cork, and Blarney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had Eddie as our driver, and he made the drive quite entertaining with his knowledge of Irish history and lore. The stops on the tour were beautiful, and the free time was adequate to explore the area, while capturing some memories. Would book them again.

Toulouse, France
“Excellent day-tour to Cliffs of Moher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The day-tour for Cliffs of Moher from Dublin was a very nice experience. Wayne our driver, guide and entertainer was all day long happy to share stories about his country and to help us discover the History and the landscapes of Ireland. I really recommand this tour!

Visited May 2014