“absolutely fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #512 of 2,526 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Irish, European, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beeftro Dublin only use prime cuts from the Irish Scarlett Heifer butchers. Our main stockman handpicks our stock from a young age ensuring that only the very best animals are selected for Beeftro Dublin. At Beeftro we chose to do things differently by offering a selection of cuts that are delicious and as tender as the traditional ones, our Creekstone Black Angus Top Blade being a fine example.
“absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I could not believe I came across a restaurant like this in a shopping center' last Saturday night we were greeted by waitress with a lovely big smile .We ordered a goats cheese salad and chicken wings to start the goats cheese was like art on a plate the wings lovely and crispy two fantastic steaks (my other half is a butcher) which were cooked perfectly hats off to the staff for a fab meal will definitely be back

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rachel, Dublin 14”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great wings, great steak, great service and great value for €19.50! Will be back to try the à la carte. Staff were friendly and very helpful even though they were very busy.

1 Thank Raych2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Steak and Dessert masterclass!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I visited here with my best friend and his partner, as we wanted to eat outside in the gorgeous weather whilst I am over in Dublin on holiday.
My friend's partner drove us, and it is not in the town centre, but well worth the effort to go there.
We were lucky and got the last table on the outside seated area.
We opted for the two course special which was starter and main, or main and dessert for €19.50. There is a three course option for €24.50.
I am so glad that we had the main and starter, as their desserts are not to be missed.
We all opted for the steak main course and we were all left congratulating ourselves on a wonderful decision. The steaks were cooked as we had requested and melted in the mouth.
We all chose the same dessert of ice-cream, with pecan and honeycomb pieces. Wow! Only word to describe it!
Would come here all the time if I was not on holiday!!

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Steak, Awesome Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ate here with my family and the food was great! I had the buffalo wings (spicy!!) and new york steak, both were amazing. My brothers had the bacon cheese burger and were raving about it all day. The blonde waitress we had was great, very friendly efficient. The food is very good value and has options for all price ranges. (i.e. burgers for 14e and steaks up to 30e)

Our only issue was that when my mother's soup came out it was half the size of the other soups on the table. when we asked why we were told it was because she had ordered off of the early bird deal. We were unaware of the reduced portion sizes in an early bird deal and when we voiced our confusion and surprise the young waiter seemed very uninterested and, almost sarcastically, said "oh, ill change the menu right away then". It put a slight negative edge on what was otherwise a great meal.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TallFoodie
Dublin
“Drop everything and eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

oh my god i ate here tonight and jesus this place is incredible!!! Excellent layout, great staff, great win and the food is unreal. I had the wings to begin, portion could be bigger but so good, and surf and turf for main. Steak was so unbelievably good i'm drooling thinking of it! i will get back here, the sooner the better!!! The waitresses were great, very helpful, knowledgable and witty, just want we like!

• Visited May 2014