“Small, very small but great service and excellent food”
Review of Etto

Etto
Ranked #39 of 2,598 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Bremen
“Small, very small but great service and excellent food”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice SMALL restaurant, very good food, small portions, excellent service.
We had vittelo tonato and lamb shoulder. The vittelo was was different to the usual, just a hint of a sauce and very tasty, rether a carpacio with a little tuna sauce. The lamb shoulder was without the bone, came with an perfect consomee not with the brown sauce, very light meal. The wine by the glas was good (my taste) and the service had a very close look after us. Highly recommended for a nice dinner maybe not if you want something intimate.

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Tasty food but way too expensive for what you get...”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Overpriced tasty food made from cheaper cut or produces to maximize margins....
11 euro for 12 mussels ? 24 Euro for braised beef or Cod - come on ....
4.50 euro for 3 pieces of bread ...
I do not mind spending that kind of money but I need to fell like I am getting some kind of value for my money ... here I felt like being like ripped off ....
This is of course my opinion .. food is nice but won't be there again unless they start using more "noble" products..

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nicholas I
Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tight, tight, tight.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Tight squeeze to get in. Tight feeling in belly after small courses, still hungry when left. Feeling like a tightarse when shocked to see bill come in 90e a head. Service charge for parties of 5, usually 6 or more, no?

1 Thank XaviTheMick
Dublin, Ireland
“tight squeeze great food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Having been given a voucher and having decided on a birthday treat I was hopeful that this would be as good as reviews suggested. The first thing is that you enter the restaurant directly from the street up a step. This is somewhat disconcerting, as is the tight squeeze into the seats and the cosiness/closeness of the tables. It is however, informal dining so my suggestion is dont be too precious and concentrate on the quality of what you get to eat. We had pork and eel croquettes and the most wonderful arancini as little plates and all that followed did not disappoint. We both ate scallopini and it was truly melt in the mouth veal. A nice wine selection , attentive and freindly staff and service and the a meal to match. I forgot my gift voucher and that means a return trip which I wont leave too long

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank daithm
Houston
“Wonderful, friendly, delicious!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This restaurant is conveniently located in the city; has a lively, welcoming atmosphere, and delicious food! In particular, I enjoyed the beet root and goat cheese ricotta ravioli and my husband had a most delicious, generously portioned crumbed pork chop! Many other delicious selections on the menu. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014