“John Campbell is great!”

Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
US$56.47*
and up
Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
Ranked #5 of 531 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: New for 2014 Croke Park is now on the City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off (red buses) bus tour, so getting here could not be easier! Walk in the footsteps of legends. A stadium tour of Croke Park will take you through Irelands history as experienced by the countrys largest sporting organisation. Croke Park stadium Europes 4th largest, is one of the most historic and modern sporting arenas in the world. Entry to the GAA Museum is included in your ticket. Refurbished in early 2013 the museum not only provides access to all the artefacts of the games, but you can try out your skills in the Interactive area too! Open daily from 9.30Am to 5pm including weekends. Check our website for tour times.
Vandalia, Ohio, United States
“John Campbell is great!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

John Campbell was out tour guide through cork park and he was the best I have ever seen. He really made the expiernece enjoyable even though I'm not into sports. He is a great guy!

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice tour”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Took a tour there, interesting history but would have been much better to be there this weekend to see some of the irish football

Wijshagen
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Croke Park”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Really a beautiful stadium,very interesting guided tour,even if you are not a GAA-fan. Hope i can see a U2 gig in this stadium in the fututre.

Dublin, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Very interesting, I brought two tourists who were staying with me, I thought I would be bored out of my tree but our tour guide was fun and kept us interested and entertained!! Great day out for the family

Visited May 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant -husband spellbound”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband is Irish living in England so our trip to Dublin was like coming home, however he has not been to Croke Park for 30 years and so this tour was a special treat for him and it was well worth it. My twin 7 yr old girls also enjoyed it but obviously for different reasons. they loved the climbing up the stadium to the VIP area and seeing the tunnel and changing room plus playing on the interactive stuff in the museum. My husband loved it all. I loved the historical element of it and found it a really good way to occupy 2-3 hours in Dublin..with out shopping. Which pleased my husband!!