We stayed the night while visiting Dublin for a concert. We just wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful to sleep, instead we got an excellent room and the most friendly and helpful hosts you would ask for.. way more than we expected, and we are so happy we ended up here. We were given information and tips about the local area and local transport, it helped so much. We would highly recommend for anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin