Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$296
US$273
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Grand Canal Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$268
US$254
Travelocity
2,503 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxieurotescocheckinbuses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

A typical modern Hilton hotel, clean rooms, good service with a very nice evening meal with a good choice of menu and a good buffet breakfast. We were part of a coach party of around 25 people, arriving fairly late and setting off very early, but the hotel staff took good care of us all and served us all in good time at the evening meal. Our luggage was handled quickly and efficiently. We couldn't have asked for a better experience in the time given.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Hi bradlian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you had a good time on your coach tour also.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again the next time you're in Dublin.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Checking in to the hotel was ok the room over all is good (not really 5 star with the old stained carpets but whatever) BUT on my first day of my 6 night stay I was surprised to see that they charged my back account 435 dollars for "incidentals" on top of the almost 600 dollars that I already paid for the room. Basically they drained my bank account leaving me with no money while I'm here. To add insult to injury, when I checked in I told them that I wanted to pay the incidentals after I left if I would need to but because their "Free Wifi" is only in the lounge!!! I had to give them my card for internet in my room (which is 5 euro a night by the way) and they charged me for the incidentals anyway. So basically if your staying here, add on another 50 euro a night to your original cost. Yeah I realize I get that money back after I check out but that doesn't help me eat tomorrow.

Room Tip: Pick a different Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kacie W

Hi Kacie W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Hilton Dublin Airport.

It is Hotel policy to tak a pre-authorisation on guest's credit cards. We will however review the details of this policy and I would like to thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The bus took 35 mins to arrive to take us to the hotel. As it turned out I had just missed the last one. At the time the shuttle bus schedule was not published on the hotel's website so myself and other guests waiting for the bus had no idea how long we were going to wait. I did compain about this and I believe this has now been rectified.
The shuttle cost €2 to the airport and took just over 9 minutes.
Apart from that everything else was good. Clean and warm room and as always with Hilton the bed was very comfortable. I was leaving early before breakfast the next day so was offered a breakfast bag which comprised two bits of fruit, a croissant, a yoghurt, fruit bar and a bottle of water.
There is a tesco accross the road, and a Spar shop very close by aswell if you dont want to eat in the hotel. I did and the food was good, if unspectacular. I payed €19.20 for a cajun chicken burger (breast fillet) and a pint of Guinness.
There was nothing bad about this hotel but if I ever overnigt again for Dublin Airport I may try the Raddison Blu or similar which is much closer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Claire E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hi Deenesh R,

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I can confirm the hotel shuttle bus schedule is now available on the hotel website. We had changed the schedule in April so you may not have been able to access the timetable during the transition period.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We arrived at the Hilton Dublin Airport and spent over 20 minutes waiting in line to register despite the availability of additional staff. Subsequent queries to the desk staff were answered with little interest.
The rooms are spacious and clean. Food in the restaurant (dinner and breakfast) was mediocre and expensive.
I called the hotel operator, the front desk and room service trying to find someone who would set a wake up call for us. No one answered on the first call to each number, on the 5th try we got someone at the front desk who assured us the time was set. Fortunately I used their service as a backup to my cell phone, as our phone never rang.

Overall this appears to be a nicely designed hotel with miserable staffing. It's hard to say whether the staff just don't care, or if they've given up trying to cope with half the people they need to properly serve the guests.

Room Tip: I would suggest you stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Claire E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear SeattleMan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Hilton Dublin Airport.

Providing great customer service is the number 1 priority of all our team members and I am sorry to hear that you did not experience this during your stay.

Please rest asssured your feedback regarding your wake up call has been shared with the Front Office Manager to investigate. As we are an Airport Hotel we fully understand the importance of receiving your scheduled call.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Every one of the staff we experienced on 2 stays this week in and out of Dublin were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean comfortable and quiet. The restaurant is very good with a great staff. We had a nice breakfast and a lunch here.

The public bus is a 3 minute walk and this takes you to the city center. A cab ride runs about 20 Euros. The airport shuttle is very convenient and easy to use. I would recommend this hotel and will use it again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Joyce R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay with us at the Hilton Dublin Airport.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you found our team members friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with again in the near future.