Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
Cassidys Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$147
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$153
4,496 results
All reviewsstir restaurantbord gais theatrevertigo bargrand canal theatreconvention centerleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkquality hotelduty manageracross the riverlovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staytemple baraviva stadiumo'connell street
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Just want to express our thanks to the wonderful staff at the Maldron Hotel, this is not the first time we have stayed here and once again the service was second to none, the staff are so friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is situated within walking distance of the shops so it was perfect for our shopping trip and as always the hotel was immaculate and the food was delicious. Thanks Maldron staff and management for a stress free trip to Dublin! :-)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
conorokane, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Hello PaulaH,

It brings me great pleasure to read your review and thank you for your loyalty.
I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your recent stay with us again, very happy to read that you enjoyed the food and the level of customer service delivered each time you visit.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to the team that I have here. I look forward to welcoming you back again to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane in the very near future.

Conor O Kane,

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Stayed here on a Saturday night in November for a theatre break. Good location in the refurbished dock area adjacent to the Bord Gais Theatre and just across the Liffey from the O2. Clean, modern, spacious rooms some with balconies and river views, ask for one above the third floor. Welcoming bar and bistro, relaxed atmosphere, good quality bar food and lunchtime carvery and Sky Sports on all day. Free wifi and street parking outside the hotel at the weekend. It takes about 10-15 minutes to stroll into Templebar along the river, would be lovely in the summer with plenty of pubs and cafes en route. Pool and spa on site are a bonus although I cant comment on the detail as I didnt use them.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Hello Mark M,

Thank you for taking the time to review Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Do keep an eye on our website for great deals on your next visit. We will hopefully see you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We decided to try this hotel again as we were going to a concert in the O2. I can only say this time was amazing. We got a gorgeous room with an amazing view. We had a meal which was included in our package and it was outstanding. The last time we were there we weren't impressed with the menu but this time it was just perfect. Good sized portions and staff were extremely attentive, Only 2 real issues 1.) we tried to print out a discount voucher from the computer and printer there but it wouldn't work, we also tried to book tickets on-line for the Guinness Storehouse but the page was blocked so we couldn't avail of the discount on-line. When we asked a staff member about this they said to just buy tickets at the venue but we were looking to save a little bit of money. I was a last minute decision to do it so unfortunately we didn't book tickets at home. 2.) we booked late check out on-line but it didn't show up on the system, however the gentleman at reception quickly fixed this issue for us, we decided to check out half and hour before we were due to so we could look around town, but as we left the room housekeeping were standing outside waiting. I don't know if it was coincidence or if they were waiting for us to leave but it felt a little awkward.

All in all a hotel I will definitely stay in again. Town is a 20 minute walk or 5 minutes to the luas, great access to both the Bord Gais Energy Centre and the O2. Extremely impressed. Thank you to all staff involved!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello Danielk89,

Thank you for your review of Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane and for providing your feedback. We really appreciate our guests taking the time to review the hotel and providing us with some constructive feedback where we can learn and improve our services.

I am sorry to see you were dissatisfied with some parts of your stay. I understand your frustration regarding the printer and I will investigate into why you were unable to book the Guinness Storehouse online.

I will ensure that your lovely comments are passed on to the team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Stayed in the maldron and was very happy with the standard of service that we received while we were there. The staff were more than helpful and we had a very relaxing time. The atmosphere was great in the bar and we had a really lovely meal in the restaurant before going into the city center which is only a short taxi ride away. We will stay here again when we go back to Dublin.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Hello HelloEveryone101,

Thank you for taking the time to review Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. I am delighted that you fully enjoyed your stay here and that my staff were very helpful. Keep an eye out on our website for fantastic deals on your next visit.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon the Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane in the near future.

Conor O’Kane,

Reviewed 20 November 2012

This was a very enjoyable visit to Dublin and choosing the Maldron was an excellent choice and I can strongly recommend it to everyone. The service was great, the room was very comfortable, the food in the restaurant was delicious and overall the standard of the hotel was great. When i am back in Dublin again I won't waste my time looking around for a place to stay, if there is availability in the Maldron then that's where I will be going, for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Hello VeryHappy152,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review of the Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane and for recommending us. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the food and the level of customer service delivered during your stay.
I will pass on your feedback to all the departments involved in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.