“Awesome dancing and singing!!!”

Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge Restaurant
Ranked #422 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This is real entertainment. The food was great (three-courses with much to choose between, I cant recommend them all but I can recommend what I had; I had the salad, the irish stew and the dessert was the same for all). The dancing was faboulous and we loved the musicians. It was really high quality and entertaining, we will definitely return next time we come to Dublin.

There are newer reviews for Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge Restaurant

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Well the dinner was nothing special. But the seating for the show was worse. You could hear the music and the tapping but you couldn't see the show from where we were sat! I though the clue was in the sale "Dinner show" but I couldn't see anything. I was sat to the side, some distance from the stage, I honestly couldn't see anything, when asked if we could move, the only option was to stand at the back against the wall. The evening cost in excess of €100 didn't think standing was an option for 2 hours plus.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We, as Eastern Europe travelers having just one night to spend in Dublin, looking for something to give us an essence of Irish spirit, we MADE IT... Thanks to this excellent location...!!! Even if good food is offered, drinks are at large, you will eat and drink just a few, due to the show. Live, professional performance, super dancers (we really think they possess anti-gravitational technology, effectively flying under your eyes), unforgettable good, old, classic Irish music.
We recommend to all travelers looking to "take a bite" from Irish soul, to go there...

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Booked for this dinner show on 7.6.14. Dinner was nice choice and well presented. Dessert was set. My only upset is that we paid to see a "show" and our seating was as such that whilst we could hear the band, we couldn't see them nor the dancers. This was extremely disappointing as the whole point of the experience is in the title "dinner show" not rocket science. Come on management get it right, were all paying the same amount, don't only pander to the hen and stag parties. We all want to have a good time and more importantly SEE THE SHOW after all that's what we come for. We can get a better meal elsewhere but we come for the show.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was the ideal Irish evening all rolled into one - Irish food, Irish folk songs, and Irish Celtic dancing. At first, we were seated off to the side and couldn't really see the band, but for some reason, a couple left that had been sat closer and our waitress moved us and the view was incredibly better. Seemed a bit unfair that everyone paid the same price, yet the view was not equal thorughout the basement dining hall. Our server, Tias or Tais, was great. I enjoyed the meal although the desserts were a bit cheesy (not literally) - it was three small desserts on a plate and one was in a plastic cup.