“Yummy!!”

The Cupcake Bloke
Ranked #27 of 182 Shopping in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, I'm Graham and I'm The Cupcake Bloke. I bake a range of Cupcakes, Cakes, Scones, Biscuits and other tasty treats. I have a market stall at Coppinger Row Market in Dublin 2 every THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Coppinger Row is located beside the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre on South William Street. On my stall you will find a tempting selection to choose from. Please check my Facebook page on the day (usually between 11am and 11:30am) when I will post details of what I have available as the selection changes daily. I look forward to your visit.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

As the cupcake stall is close to one of the main shopping areas in Dublin, swinging by and getting a treat (or five...) is highly recommended. I read about them on tripadvisor before going to Dublin, and swinging by the stand to get some cupcakes during our stay did not disappoint in any way! The cupcakes and scones were heavenly good. The only "bad" thing to say is that I have never had a tougher time deciding on what to get, it all looked amazingly yummy (and was as well). So definitely go by coppinger row and say hi to the friendly cupcake bloke there.

Visited February 2014
The_Cupcake_Bloke, Owner at The Cupcake Bloke, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Hello Iggy
thank you for seeking us out on your visit to Dublin. I am thrilled that your purchases lived up to expectation and really appreciate your review. Thank you!
Graham

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Truly scrumptious!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

After stumbling on to THE CUPCAKE BLOKE reviews, I had to seek him out. I have never tasted scones so light and tasty (and believe me, I've sampled enough to know what I'm talking about!) The cupcakes were just as good, as were the shortbread biscuits......

You will not be disappointed :)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Martine-KSA
The_Cupcake_Bloke, Owner at The Cupcake Bloke, responded to this review, 26 March 2014

firstly for seeking me out and secondly for your VERY kind review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed my baked goodies.

Graham
Dublin, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best cupcakes, scones and gingerbread men in Dublin”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Visiting this stall when you are in Dublin is a must!

There is a great variety of freshly baked goods at affordable prices, and the staff are friendly and helpful.

A lovely treat when you're wandering round the streets and browsing the shops.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank lorrainelarkin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in the world !!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I have visited the cupcake bloke nearly every week in coppinger row also have ordered the boxes from him. His cup cakes are always the freshest and very creative!! I have too many favourites and can't decide which ones but always enjoying the new additionals as well.

Scones are delicious too. Not many places sell delicious fresh large creative scones for only just euro 2 this is my excuse to visit here every week....we also get the loyalty card that we get 10th ones free.

Lately I brought two cup cakes for my friends in japan they found that very fresh light yet lovely sweet and tasty snd taste something european!!! They are wondering when and where he opens the new shop in japan (oita)!!

1 Thank Mika N
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Better than any pattisserie!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stumbled upon this cupcake stand by accident, but I'm SO glad that we did! They have a ton of great flavors (traditional like vanilla, and more eccentric like rum raisin) and all of their baked goods are wonderfully decorated!

The guys that work at the stand are VERY friendly and fun, and we have gone back to the stand near George St Arcade many times since! (I only wish their store was closer...)

If you are in Dublin on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday you HAVE to go here! The cupcakes are only 2 euro—better than anything you'll find in a store—and quite delicious :)

Visited November 2013