The Croke Park
US$221
Cassidys Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$327
4,856 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetwould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at the Croke Park Hotel, found it to be excellent value for money, good size rooms, filling breakfast with friendly and attentive staff. My only gripe was no plug socket near a mirror which for a woman is not great! Otherwise a great stay and would recommend to my friends and family.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great for access to croke park. Just across the road. Ideal for anyone needing access to croke park. A little out of the way for city centre by foot though. Will def visit again if suitable.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jboy668
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I had the most wonderful experience recently when I stayed in this hotel. First off let me say that all the staff were fantastic. There was an efficient capable jolly manager, Sean, who made us feel very welcome when we asked him about room upgrades. Simply put, all the rooms are fantastic. What a guy.

As for the bar staff. One young lady in particular caught our attention. Shauna was her name. She had a smile the width of Dublin bay and went the extra mile in attending to our every need. What a great employee to have warm our hearts on a cold night in Dublin. Well done to all at the CPH.

Stan and Marlene

Room Tip: Great value food in the bar.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We arrived in Dublin at a very weird time, but they let us check in well before we were supposed to and were extremely kind and helpful. The continental breakfast was great, too. It is about a 20 minute walk to the city centre, but it wasn't a problem for us. They also offered us bottled water when we left, when came in very handy when we didn't realize how far we were from the next driving spot.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed here on 2 occasions with a weekend break between both stays. I was offered a hot towel on arrival on both occasions. I also used the car park which is so convenient & safe. The location of the hotel is great & is easy to find. Proximity to city centre is also good. I used room service which was really efficient. Love the supply of toiletries etc. when I checked in for my second stay I got a free upgrade to executive level - THANK YOU SO MUCH. Got my morning paper delivered to my room. Food was good - only gripe I had was that I requested a poached egg at breakfast and I had to wait some time before it arrived. Breakfast was slightly disorganised that morning - quite a few young staff who didn't seem to be getting any direction. Rooms I had were quiet and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here and would have no hesitation in returning. I have to compliment all the staff that I encountered, warm, friendly, courteous, welcoming & efficient. A credit to the hotel. Gives a really good professional appearance. I will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business