The Croke Park
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$206
US$296
US$273
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Grand Canal Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$206
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$194
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$173
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$157
US$148
Orbitz.com
4,829 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetwould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way back to Germany from Galway. Do not be put off by the neighbourhood, its actually a pretty safe area, and very centrally located. We were on O'Connell Street in little more than 20 minutes, and Grafton Street 10 minutes later.
The hotel itself is a good size, secure underground parking (free) is definitely a bonus, and a pre-booked breakfast of €10 is also decent value.
The room was big, clean, light, and the bathroom was adequate (although the water pressure for the shower was the worst I have ever experienced in my entire life).
All in all good hotel, great value for money, and I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: ask for a room with good water pressure, or prepare to take a bath!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very nice hotel. We got VERY lost t trying to find the place sine Dublin hardly ever uses street sigms to label the roads. We bought the full breakfast and it was very yummy. We were never offered coffee or and table service so we didn't leave a tip. The rooms were very niceand cozy. Beds were very comfortable. Rooms have a bathtub which out of 5 places thus far in Ireland, they were the only ones that had a tub.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel is basically all right, a business hotel between three and four stars. It had very good beds though.
The location is few blocks from the O'Connell Street (High Street), however two taxi drivers warned of those few blocks as 'not so safe'. However the block where the hotel is, is alright, they said. It is just at the huge Croke Stadium. So those attending that, the location is perfect. Otherwise the hotel area is boring with filthy river behind it, and industrial back yard feeling, thus bad location.
Somehow the hotel overall feels boring too.
Rooms are alright but bland.
Breakfast is only average or a bit below even.
We got upgraded to Executive room with Executive lounge pass. There was water and coffee on offer. Obviously it was an extra bonus, but I wouldn't pay for it.
Minibar wasn't automatically refilled the next day which was an unpleasant surprise late the next evening while looking for some refreshment. While checking out I learnt that it had been my duty to inform the reception of the refill need. Still they had seen automatically what had been used. Strange policy, which I haven't experienced anywhere else. Bad service actually.
While doing check out, the young male receptionist with white spectacles was more interested in listening to some jokes told in the lobby. I was ignored. While passing me finally the bill, he again laughed at another joke, passed me the envelope not looking at me at all, saying nothing to me, turning away from me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jaatinen
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We travel to Dublin quite often, but this hotel is one of the best ones we have stayed so far. Staff was very helpful, big room & very clean. Food in this hotel is just amazing, whatever you will order I'm pretty sure will be superb. We ate there 3 times within 24 hours.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I took a gamble and read a few reviews and booked online from Australia to stay here for our first 3 nights in Ireland. Close to the airport and close to the city. We arrived, as a young surfing couple from Australia and found the hotel to be as luxurious as it looked and reviewed to be.
We found the staff here to be incredible, always willing to help and to offer you the best service they could, they would offer you the coat of their back I think. The breakfast was the best we found in any hotel in Ireland with the most options and freshly brewed coffee, not dripolator or plunged!! It would have to be one of the best places we stayed in in Ireland. I would not doubt recommending anyone to stay here. My partner and I walked everywhere, (We don't mind the exercise) to the Guinness storehouse, Trinity College, Temple bar, the Jameson Distillery and many more. 10-15min walk from the city and also Hop and stop tickets from the hotel door step. We walked or caught cabs and were happy enough with either of these!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple