The Croke Park
US$244
US$221
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
4,856 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetwould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed 22 January 2010

we ended our 15 day tour of Ireland at the Croke Parke, it was one of the nicest hotels we had stayed in on our tour. the only thing we were there in a taxi strike and found it far from center of town, but close to the airport. internet was free which was different than most. the full irish breakfast was excellent and the staff was nice.
i would recommend it to anyone
mwm

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
CrokeParkDublin, General Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2010

Dear irish194960,

Thank you for your review and if I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me directly.I look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back to Croke Park.

Reviewed 21 January 2010

I was surprised at the high reviews for this hotel. First of all, the location is terrible. You are a good 20-30 min. walk from the city center. This is alright in the day but a little scary at night.
The rooms are comfortable but are standard chain ones, nothing special. The breakfasts were not good. The selection was so-so and the staff seemed very disinterested.
On the bright side, the staff in the hotel were very attentive and eager to please. The value is good if you don't mind the location and the breakfasts.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
CrokeParkDublin, General Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2010

Dear SusanWillits_CA,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. It is invaluable for us and enables us to continually improve our services. Regarding our location, it is far enough away from down town to be quiet at night and yet close enough for a walk to O' Connell Street in the city centre. I have also noted your comments regarding breakfast and suffice it to say the issues raised will be addressed. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff and the delivery of value for money.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2010

Croke Park Hotel was a fantastic getaway for our Dublin anniversary trip! The hotel was beautiful and very new looking, as well as modern (which is at times not often found in these more old world cities). While it is a bit away from the City Centre (about a 20 minute walk), being from NYC where we walk everywhere, this was not a problem at all. Also, while the surrounding neighborhood is a bit deserted in the evenings, taking a cab back from the city to the hotel in the evenings is a piece of cake and not that expensive. Walking to the city during the day is also fine, and really not that long if you are ok with a walk. Aside from that, the hotel itself was excellent! The staff is incredibly attentive and honestly better then some I've seen even at some 5 star hotels. The rooms are well appointed, with comfortable king-size beds, updated amenities and features and spacious bathrooms. My husband and I travel often, and we booked this hotel via a tour company that the fare included the hotel and airfare. At first, we were skeptical thinking that perhaps the pictures would be better then the reality, but were wrong. This was a delightful hotel to stay in and one that my husband and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear tikvah_712,

I am grateful for your kind feedback on the hotel which is incredibly encouraging.

If I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me directly and I look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back to Croke Park.

Reviewed 18 January 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night, our first night in Dublin. Our flight arrived in Dublin at 9 a.m., and we took a cab straight to the hotel, hoping they'd let us drop off our luggage, but they allowed us to check in immediately to an available room. The room was clean and spacious, and the bathroom had a full tub. I would highly recommend this hotel for a peaceful, comfortable stay a little way from the heart of the city.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anana216

Dear anana216,

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 16 January 2010

My family and I spent our last night of a ten day trip in Ireland at the Croke Park Hotel. We happened to pick the worst week of weather Ireland has had in 47 years for our holiday. When we arrived we were met with warm cloths and hot chocolate. The staff, service and accomadations were the best I have ever had. We spent an enjoyable evening winding down after traveling from Cork in less than ideal conditions. This stay will be the one I judge all others by, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mickstang

Dear micksatng,

I am grateful for your kind feedback on the hotel. Those hot chocolates worked a treat during the snow!