“Irish Staff Night out”

Traditional Dublin Cabaret and Irish Night Show Including 4-Course Dinner
Ranked #16 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Taylors Three Rock is a rambling farmhouse pub with the largest thatched roof in Ireland soaring to over 50 feet.The Panoramic view and rural setting of Taylor's Three Rock makes this one of the most idyllically set public houses in Dublin. It is home to Dublin's Irish Cabaret which is Irelands longest running cabaret with the legendary Noel V Ginnity along with West End Star Rob Vickers who returns to Ireland having just played Val Jean in Les Miserables. Award winning Irish dancers, superb musicians and delicious Irish traditional food.
Waterford, Ireland
“Irish Staff Night out”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had our Staff night out at Taylors, We did not know what to expect from a Irish Night in a venue catering for tourists. It was brilliant could not recommend it enough, Staff were very good and the Craic even better.

Visited April 2014

Denham Springs, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Plain bad”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was with Charles Wendt and others and his review was too nice. the management was very rude. VERY RUDE! When I commented on how Charles and his brother were treated I was told it was none of my F/N business by the manager because he did not directly insult me. I offered that he should come to S. Louisiana to learn hospitality. Businesses like Taylors three rock would fail in no time here in the south because no one would put up with being treated like that

5 Thank Robert_HA145AR
Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worst Service Ever - Mediocre in Any Other Respect”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Well, we (8 of us) go to Ireland to support our college band marching in the Dublin St Patrick's Day Parade. There were additional people attending, but we didn't travel with them. There was a band and friends and family night at a local establishment, Taylors Three Rock, and we were very happy to get tickets through Grueninger Travel (from Indiana) for the night - meal and show and what we were led to believe was an evening with the band and celebrating our friends and family. We ended up downstairs completely separated from the band and got substandard service and only mediocre food - my sister-in-law's beef stew had 2 chunks of beef. Management at Taylors was unconcerned, and when I complained, management stated, "We do not normally receive complaints regarding portion size, seating or about our management staff." Grueninger's response? "We do strive to make our trips a good experience for everyone and we wish we could have given you a better answer. Please accept our apologizes, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me." To paraphrase the responses, "We accept no responsibility for delivering substandard service and experiences." My words. Oh, and did I mention this cost $600 for the 8 of us. I did get offered a free four course meal on my next visit - not interested. I could say more but likely don't have the space. Spend your time in Dublin at touristy pubs in Temple Bar. Don't waste a euro-cent at Taylors. Don't be an unwitting tourist.

4 Thank CharlesU2855FR
Traralgon, Australia
245 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 847 helpful votes
“Craic”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cosmos Tours offered this as an extra. When we arrived we were ushered to our table, after an enthusiastic greeting... It is terribly crowded and as the evening was hot, it was also quite stuffy inside the establishment... Once again, the Irish joke emerged that they don't usually have a need for air conditioning. But this stuffiness is what made our group beeline for the door at the end of the show , rather than waiting to talk to an excellent array of entertainers that were quite willing to interact with you at the end of the evening. It's a wonderful night that wholly submerges you in the Irish experience, the singing is unbelievable and the show is well worth seeing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Crystalline4u
Wexford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fantastic night”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

if its a feast of hospitality and entertainment your after taylors is the spot ...we were looked after by friendly staff the food was GREAT .our highlight was the band .THE MIGHTY GHOSTS OF ERIN ...will visit again ...

1 Thank tonymccabe