“Brilliant show”

Traditional Dublin Cabaret and Irish Night Show Including 4-Course Dinner
Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Taylors Three Rock is a rambling farmhouse pub with the largest thatched roof in Ireland soaring to over 50 feet.The Panoramic view and rural setting of Taylor's Three Rock makes this one of the most idyllically set public houses in Dublin. It is home to Dublin's Irish Cabaret which is Irelands longest running cabaret with the legendary Noel V Ginnity along with West End Star Rob Vickers who returns to Ireland having just played Val Jean in Les Miserables. Award winning Irish dancers, superb musicians and delicious Irish traditional food.
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had a great night. Show was so entertaining and the dancers were just brilliant!!! Food was really good too. I would definitely come back to see it again.

3 Thank Amanda-4567
TaylorsThreeRock, Manager at Taylors Three Rock, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your recent comments on your visit to Taylors Three Rock and Dublin's Irish Cabaret.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A bad night for a lot of money !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

So disappointed , what was to be a real Irish night turned out to be an unpleasant experience . To be up front we were on a tour and had pre paid , a second rate washed up comedian with old jokes and ordinary floor show . The food was hard to eat as we were so squashed in to use a knife and fork was an art. A 40 minute wait for a drink was pushing the limit . So if this is your idea of a good expensive as in 70 euros per head .....ENJOY !!!!

4 Thank Rhonda K
Thank you for your recent comments on your visit to Taylor's Three Rock and Dublin's Irish Cabaret. We welcome all feedback, good and bad, and work hard to make sure our customers have a great night and as you can see from the majority of our reviews we succeed in doing this. We are sorry you didn't have a great experience and apologise on behalf of staff and management.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Where to go for an appallingly bad night in Dublin”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Taylor's Three Rock pub's dinner and show "experience" was certainly that. There were at least 500 people crammed into a room (the manager disputed that) so badly that you couldn't use a knife and fork to eat the meal. Which ended up being a good thing because the meal was inedible - we were sitting with people who had been conditioned into eating everything on their plate - and they sent it back because it was so bad!

Lucky we weren't thirsty either - it ranged from 40 minutes to an hour to get a drink -if they could supply what was advertised - they didn't even have Chardonnay. And we won't mention dessert - they also couldn't deliver what was on the menu. You had three choices - as long as you wanted the cheesecake you were grand.

The show was a regurgitation of bad 1970s comedy.

Not to mention the ladies bathrooms - 4 for the room, two of which we're working, one ont of order, one the door didn't close. How good is that.

All in all a bargain! It only cost £60 each! At your own peril.

2 Thank Fiona L
Thank you for your recent comments on your visit to Taylor's Three Rock and Dublin's Irish Cabaret. We welcome all feedback, good and bad, and work hard to make sure our customers have a great night and as you can see from the majority of our reviews we succeed in doing this. We are constantly working to make sure we improve in areas our customers feel we fail in. Our show is very highly rated and we are sorry it wasn't your 'cup of tea' but we do feel our show is very well received. We are sorry you didn't have a great experience.
Las Vegas, Nevada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Rockin' good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

The comedian is hilarious, and the music and dancing are well worth watching. The best was the tap dancers. The setting, an old farmhouse that has been on the location for hundreds of years, is the perfect venue for this kind of show. I would go see this again if I were in Dublin.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Tmary2014
Thank you for your recent comments on your visit to Taylor's Three Rock and Dublin's Irish Cabaret. We are glad you enjoyed the show.
Long Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Thought I'd hate it, but loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

As a musician...I'm picky about my "entertainment." Taylor's Three Rock "Traditional Irish Night" far excelled what I thought it would be. The music was phenomenal, and even though I'm not a huge fan of River Dance type dancing, in that setting, in Ireland, it was fun to watch. The stand-up comedian was dang hilarious without being raunchy and tasteless. The food was good and the service was well done. They definitely have this down to a science. I spoke to some of the musicians after the show and told them I was expecting cheesy Irish quality and that I was pleasantly surprised. I also bought their newest CD to take home to the US with me, and I'm glad I did. It brought a smile to my face as soon as I popped it into the car player. Well done everyone at Taylor's Three Rock!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank brewstty
Delighted you enjoyed your evening at Taylors