DCU Rooms
US$170
US$306
US$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$207
US$461
US$308
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$241
US$220
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$255
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrerooms are basicbreakfast was includedguinness storehousedublin airporttemple baraccommodationensuitebusestaxileaploungedormeuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I attended Various Voices 2014 festival in DCU over this weekend and stayed in College Park Apartments. I found the Campus so easy to find, the staff were delightful and so helpful.

The room was of a high standard for an extremely reasonable price. I needed to extend my stay and the staff were really efficient in helping me do so.

I would highly recommend anyone that visits Dublin to stay here as it is in a prime location with easy access to buses with a short trip to the City Centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle D
DCU-Summer, Manager at DCU Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Michelle

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review about DCU Summer Accommodation. I am delighted that you found your stay enjoyable and made good use of the amenities and surrounding areas.

I look forward to welcoming you back to DCU in the future.

Warm Regards
Cheryl Harte
The Campus Residence Team

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Room Tip: Revert back to their website to see there quality of rooms. Pictures are 100% spot on to the quality they offer.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at dcu July/August whilst on business in Dublin city centre. I found it conveniently located on a regular bus route to the city centre, avoiding car parking charges as the parking was free at DCU. I paid extra to have a room with a tv and was located in a post graduate block, entry to which was via the main reception area and using a swipe card system. I asked for a high floor and was on the top floor which was accessed via stairs or lift. The room was one of 4 sharing a communal kitchen/lounge area. My room had twin beds, small work station area, tv, telephone wardrobe/drawers and en-suite shower and toilet. It was all immaculately clean. The kitchen had fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and hob, toaster and kettle. Mugs spoons coffee tea sugar and milk were supplied but make sure to take your own crockery and cutlery.

I was a bit concerned when I booked this as there seemed to be a large group of Italian school children about. I asked was it liable to be noisy and was told that the group had a curfew of 11pm and if there was a problem to ring security straight away. I stayed 4 nights and never had an ounce if trouble, I fact at 11pm I could see security immediately patrolling to make sure that all the young ones were inside.

I didn't use the public areas ie bar/ swimming pool, but I regularly walked around the grounds which were popular with jiggers, walkers, dig walkers and families and were beautiful and again very clean.

I stay away regularly for business and have never stayed in university accommodation before but I was really impressed and would recommend to anyone not minding the 20 min bus ride into the city.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank sjwagdomEire
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at DCU, was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the place. It didn't seem like University halls at all, with maid service everyday. The whole venue was perfect, shops nearby and only a short bus journey into town was ideal. Only downsides were that, on the first night I requested an extra pillow and it never came, and when I came back I realised that they had charged me twice, but I took that as a simple mistake and didn't let it ruin my trip. Highly recommend staying at DCU.

Room Tip: Double rooms are two single beds pushed together
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bethan G
Reviewed 26 August 2013

my son was doing a 2 day course in dublin so i was looking for somewhere that would not break the bank. this was perfect for us. i would drop him off early in the morning and then do my own thing. i did not need a plush hotel as we were really only sleeping there. the twin room was spacious enough and immaculate. the shower was perfectly fine and i was pleased to see toiletries were supplied. the telly was small but had many channels. Plenty of storage available. there was a shared lounge for dining which was huge and again, immaculate. 2 bins for waste disposal. a big fridge and we put our milk etc on one shelf and it was not touched. A kettle with cups (tea, coffee sugar etc provided), a toaster, microwave and oven all available. We just got takeaways. When i dropped my son off at his course in the morning, i was delighted to be near glasnevin cemetery and the national botanical gardens - more highly deserving a visit and are free. This place is also near ikea. However, if you do not have a car, and are in a house far in, you might have the bones of a 1km walk in and out. The bus stop is just at the entrance making it perfect for tourists. 2 quibbles, there was a lot of ramps and i felt for my poor car hopping up and down from them. Also, the wi-fi did not work - i had seen on trip advisor that many people found this so i had brought back up in my own. Overall, perfect for this trip, safe, clean, accessible and reasonable. will return

Room Tip: we were in house 17 - cant complain. happy to go back to it again
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family