“Amazing place”
Review of Old World New

Old World New
Ranked #44 of 179 Shopping in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Old world new is a unique emporium of vintage themed accessories, gifts, special cards, homeware and so much more... We have 3 gift shops in Dublin with the largest two floor one located on st Andrews street. Please pop in and enjoy our unique blend of quality gifts and friendly service to help you decide on that special gift for a friend or a loved one. Our wide range of vintage themed gifts is prefect for a special occasion, birthday, anniversary, wedding or just to show you love someone.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is amazing place with unique things.If you want to fit your home you definitely should visit this store.Everybody can found something nice to self. Also if you look for a gift for friends, family or any occasion you will found there. Staff is very nice and help full. If you visit ones this shop you will fall in love and you will come back there again. Every time i doscover something new.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Monika P

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super stuff”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This shop is the best place in Dublin if you are looking gifts for someone or if you want to have unusual stuff at your home. I very like retro humor, signs, books, clocks and mirrors. They have nice chandeliers as well. I can spend there all day ;-)

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Renata N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best gift I have ever been in ever”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Old world new , it's the most interesting shop I have ever walked in town , packed with cool stock , a one stop shop , just when I went to leave I see there is a down stairs also ,
I look forward to coming back soon

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Louise K
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Aladdins cave”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Oh wow what a place, a place you will always come back to when in Dublin, ,they have everything in the shop, i mean EVERYTHING
from lovely kitchen accessories , quirky funny mugs aprons ,a whole wall of funny signs,i mean like hundreds !!! figurines, statues, mirrors ,huge gorgeous wall clocks , lamps,even a big dinosaur skeleton ,I couldnt believe when I seen it :))))
A visit is a must if you in the area , what a gem , I was looking for an unusual gift for someone that's fussy and that place ticket the box
I am surprised they are not listed in trip advisor yet!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank rosanna s
Anthony M, Owner at Old World New, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review,hope to see you again soon regards Anthony