US$201
US$158
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$232
US$186
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$162
US$132
US$197
US$168
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$173
US$139
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$199
US$151
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$180
US$149
Riu.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
US$128
Hotels.com
All reviewsclose to grafton streetearly checkst stephensreception deskone night staytemple bar areairish breakfastbooked this hotelgreat locationwalkabletaxibathroom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently spent the weekend at the Green Hotel across the street from St. Stephen's Green in Dublin. The hotel has a great location, the rooms are modern and comfortable, and the staff is friendly and helpful. If you are flying from the USA, I would pay extra for the early check-in. We were in our room at 9:15 ad took a nap after the flight from New York. Also, the Irish breakfast is great. There are other selections also. Stephen's Green is a lovely park, the hotel is near Grafton Street for shopping and many locations are easily walkable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin2736
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Back in May I spent a night in this hotel on Stephens Green; I had given a previous review from when I stayed back on February 22nd but not sure where that is gone too.

I wanted to compliment the on-going renovations the hotel was doing at the time and have to say that the bathrooms in the new look King Rooms are stunning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times on business. Could not fault the hotel at all. Excellent service and quality of rooms are great. There was a lot of refurbishment going on at the time I stayed but did not take away the quality of service. Ideally located across from St Stephens Green and a short walk to Grafton Street and Temple bar area. Price was very reasonable for it being in Dublin centre. Highly recommend for city break or business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed at a few places around Stephen's Green and I have to say O'Callaghan's fell short in a lot of areas.

Highlights:
The renovated areas look cool, lovely new bathrooms. The cafe in the lobby seems nice. I was drawn to the location (which is great) but in hindsight wish I had booked somewhere else in the area.

Negatives:
The staff can't give an accurate, consistent answer to basic questions. I called ahead to see what my options for early check-in were, I know it usually can't be guaranteed but I wanted to make sure my request was noted since I knew my flight would be getting in at 5am. The person I spoke to told me they didn't have my reservation and I wasn't in their system for 10-15 minutes while I paid long distance calling rates. After insisting he look again, he finally found it under the exact name I had given him all along. He eventually said early check-in wouldn't be an issue but there would be a charge (cool, no problem, put me down!). I also read there were renovations so understandably I figured some things might be closed. It was important to me to have a gym for my stay so before I committed to the hotel I asked him if the fitness facilities would be open. He assured me that the renovation was "basically done" so it wouldn't be a problem. Imagine my surprise when I showed up at 5am and there was no record of my request for an early check in (I was told it would have been no problem had they known I was coming early) and the fitness facilities were in fact closed due to their renovation. Really unacceptable to not be able to provide those basic details to your guests when they ask. I would have booked elsewhere had I known but I wasn't given accurate information to make that decision.

There are a lot of nice options in this area and I'd recommend booking elsewhere so you're not misled and frustrated for your stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

It's not often I leave a review - though it's not often I am as disappointed/frustrated as this stay has left me.
I am a London-based Dubliner, and travel frequently for work (globally). This stay has been possibly the worst hotel stay I have experienced in years.
Reception staff extremely rude and unhelpful. Ignored me until they were ready to speak with me (though I am not sure what was busying them otherwise - two behind the counter, with no other customers in sight).
The room itself, though refurbed recently - extremely basic. They obviously didn't replace beds and pillows (lumpy and uncomfortable).
The air conditioning unit is the loudest I have come across in any hotel.
There is no minibar fridge in the room (though reception advised me there was. Had to request for water to be sent to the room (not provided as standard).
The internet is almost unusable. In fact, writing this review has been challenging (let along getting some actual work done).
Overall, very disappointing. Though loyal to Irish owned hotels, I will not be staying here again on my Irish work trips.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sorcha d
Jonas T, General Manager at O'Callaghan Stephen's Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sorcha d,

Thank you very much for the review. We are in the process of upgrading our bed linen and bedding in the hotel. Also we are nearly finished with a new Broadband connection to a supplier with ULTRA fast internet which will be a great addition for our business traveller such as you.

Many thanks again for the review and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon. If you do please be so kind to contact me personally so that I will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you.

Greetings