All reviewsclose to the airportcity centreswords roadwonderful hostsdublin airportbreakfast roombus stoproom was small but cleanbreakfast choicesrental carhot showerspent two nightsbreakfast was excellentconvenient locationfantastic staycometcereal
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This B&B is clean, and well located for traveling to both the airport and Dublin city with Bus Stops directly outside the B&B and a few yards away on the opposite side of the road. Tom and Sallyann were extremely welcoming and could not do enough for us and even took us to the nearest Dart Station so we could get to the Aviva Stadium via the most direct route. Had a great sleep, great facilities and very good breakfast. Not normally a B&B person, usually hotels, however, it I am in Dublin again for the weekend I will definitely stay again. Also great value for money!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargaretF1445
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The B+B has good access to buses that take you where you need to go but also right by conveniences like a store where could pick up odds and sods, liquor store and nice local pub. It was clean and the breakfasts were delicious.
I would have liked a few more comforts like a hook on bathroom day to hand toiletry bags, a shelf in the shower stall to put items on and even an alarm clock. Liked the access to movies and shows on Netflix (when the internet signal worked), after a long day. I too would have liked a sitting area so you didn't have to just lay in bed to have a drink. Our room was quite small. Tom and Sally Ann were lovely hosts always so helpful, especially as my husband was ill, they always wanted to make sure he was okay.

Room Tip: ask for largest room if a couple
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 1 October 2017

To be truthful, why did I pick Flyover? For all of the wonderful teas! I love tea. Everywhere I go, I bring back tea from that country. But, it is always tricky to know how different tea tastes and when I buy a box from another country, I don't know if I will like it, but I buy it anyway.

When I saw the traveler photos of the breakfast room at Flyover with over 20 choices of tea for the guests, I knew I'd found my B & B for Dublin!

Yes, the choices of tea was phenomenal and I ended up buying some of the exact tea across the street at the grocery store because I liked that tea so much. I think I tried about 8 different teas during our time there! And the tea/coffees are available 24 hours a day which we appreciated when we returned late one night and wanted one last cup of tea before bedtime.

But aside from that, it is a great B & B. Tom is so nice and accommodating. He and his family actually waited for us on our return visit as we hadn't given a definite arrival time and he wanted to make sure he was there to welcome us back. The breakfast is excellent and the attic room is fun because of the skylight window. If you are driving from the airport, you only have to make two turns and then go straight and you are there. Returning our rental car was a snap because we were back at the airport in mere minutes. Extremely convenient but you never know you are close to the airport when you are at the B & B. You never even hear the planes. Excellent first and/or last night location for overnight stays. (We did both.)

We would definitely recommend Flyover!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cocoanutty
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend for any travellers into Dublin. Near local shopping centre and bus stop so it's easy to get into city centre. Host was lovely and helpful, always offering to help and put on a great breakfast! Room was clean, nice and spacious for one person.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Katv295
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We would highly recommend the Flyover B&B. Tom was a great host and helped us coordinate dates in Dublin around our family reunion in Mayo. Easy transportation into Dublin and very convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family