“Amazing sandwich”

Ranked #310 of 2,640 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had an amazing salmon and alfalfa sandwich on multiseed bread that had been toasted. It was absolutely delicious and there was loads of it. Great value. The service was friendly and efficient. I loved the decor. It was cool but simple.

There are newer reviews for 147 Deli

Reviewed 7 June 2014

147 is without a shadow of a doubt the best place for lunch on the north side. I work close by and I am delighted I have discovered this little gem. I would recommend 147 deli to everyone. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank L l
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I'd seen a few reviews recommend the cheese and meatball sub and decided to try it even though it's not something I would normally order. I did not regret this - it was amazing. The tastiest meatballs I have ever had with melted provolone and parmesan. My friend had the smoked chicken special which also looked delicious. Staff were very friendly. The only problem I've noticed in this deli on two occasions is the overpowering smell of burnt cheese on entering (maybe they need a stronger extractor fan) and the music was slightly too loud too have a comfortable conversation. Otherwise I would not hesitate to recommend this deli to anyone.

1  Thank jenny0
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good food, friendly staff and offering something a little different in this part of town. Would definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Picked up 2 pulled pork sandwiches for takeaway for myself and a friend. The pulled pork was amazing and the ruby slaw was even better. Bread was really fresh and tasty. Although the sandwich was stuffed with ingredients, the bun was too small, could easily have eaten two! They have a small menu, maybe 6 sandwiches to choose from and they do a different special sandwich and soup everyday. Service was excellent as well, all of the staff said hello and goodbye. They take your name when you're ordering and are sure to personally thank you when you're leaving, really nice touch. Can't wait to go back and try their soup!

3  Thank BurkedUp