Stayed here 3 nights on vacation to Dublin. We were pleasantly surprised that the hotel is very easy to find and only a 3 minutes walk from the "Airlink" bus stop (from the Airport).
The staff was welcoming, friendly, helpful, and provided 24-hour service. There is no elevator & we stayed on the 3rd floor, but the porter helped us and we packed pretty light. The room was very nicely decorated and cleaned everyday. The shower in particular was exceptional. The beds, however, were too hard for me and I had a hard time falling asleep.
The location is convenient to all the sights of Dublin (10 minute walk across the river), but a disadvantage of staying so close to downtown is the noise - we decided to close the windows and tolerate the heat instead of stay awake listening to road/city noise.
One thing I really liked was that the hotel is connected to a restaurant so you actually get a voucher for a "free breakfast" at the restaurant next door, which is cool. You can order whatever you want off the menu from a waitress and it's free! Really delicious irish breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments