This hotel is in a great location, situated just off O'Connell St.
As I was going to the airport in the morning it was only a 2minute walk to the air coach stop. It is very reasonably priced for Dublin, we payed around €69 for a double. It was very clean and comfortable. The only downside is that it doesnt have a lift, however most oc those old townhouses don't. The room was also on the small side but met our needs perfectly. Friendly Staff and on the same street there is a lovely little pub/restaurant which serves fantastic food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments