We arrived quite early, nothing was open. Check in was not for another few hours,but staff worked quickly to get us into our room so that we could nap and get over the jet lag.
The cleaning staff was superb, and the bathrooms were updated and immaculate. The rooms were small, but clean and sufficient.
The price was very reasonable and included breakfast at the restaurant next door. Breakfast was good and filling. It included a full Irish breakfast of eggs, black and white pudding, potatoes, mushrooms, and two sausage.
The location is good to the shopping district, and close enough to attractions, but not too close to the hustle and bustle. The area was generally quiet for a city. Most everything was walking distance, and the few things that weren't, we used the hop on hop off bus for. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments