Absolutely great location for this accommodation! Very close to where majority of the tours start, the main shopping district and also there the airport link services run. The staff were friendly and helpful, rooms clean and bright. I stayed in room 11 on the top floor and had paid for a room for one person but was given a room that sleeps four! Strange. Bit of a hike with the stairs (no lift) but it did not bother me as I've had a lot worse. The room looked out onto the street so it was a bit noisy. A few faults of the room: the window on the far left would not close properly so letting cold air and street noise in, the heater would not work either (I tried everything) did not help the cold, also the shower would not produce hot water in the morning (the first afternoon was fine) so it was either a cold shower after a cold nights sleep with an open window and no heater or no shower. Opted for no shower, much better! TV was good too, same as wifi. Breakfast in the attached Kingfisher Restaurant was great, as was the food there and the cafe next door (discount for meals). Great hotel but all I can think of was that it was very cold! Glad there was no one else in the other beds as I had to get an extra doona from them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments