Arrived from sunny Croatia to rainy Dublin and was not loving it until I checked in at this hotel. The lady on reception, who's name I have unfortunately forgotten but I believe she was from Romania, was so lovely!! We had a good talk and she gave me advice about the surrounding area.
The room was clean, the beds comfortable and the bathroom had nice finishes. The only complaint was it was a little chilly in the room but I am sensitive to the cold.
The fish and chip store downstairs and to the left is an absolute must!! I ate there twice and they are up there with some of the best meals I've had. The chicken burger was so so good.
If you are after a nice spot to explore some of Dublin's fair city from this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments