Situated in a perfect spot in Dublin, right near a major shopping street, restaurants, pubs etc. a better location couldn't be asked for. The staff are extremely helpful and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them, they even brought our car to the front door for us in the morning. The hotel is of an older style and so isn't 5 star, even though the rooms and bathrooms have recently been refurbished. But it is very comfortable and clean and very reasonably priced considering the location. The breakfast in the restaurant next door was included in the tariff and was very good. Entrance to the hotel can be a little tricky as the front door is locked all the time and they do not provide a key to allow you to admit yourself, however there always someone there to let you in. Parking could be an issue as they only have three spots, so if you bring a car make sure you let them know beforehand. We didn't realise this, but luckily a spot was available. I would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments