Where do I start? After a short walk from our O'Connell Street bus stop from the Airport, we found the hotel with ease. We arrived mid-morning, and the desk staff held our baggage for us until we could check in a few hours later. With no lift (the only real negative), we were lucky enough to have only one short flight of stairs to navigate. Every morning we received our breakfast voucher (good until Noon, which was great), and ordered anything on the menu as part of the room rate. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly (but a bit overworked, so the second cup of coffee was a bit slow to arrive). We liked the food so much that we ate a few dinners there as well. Almost all the tourist attractions could be reached on foot, and those that couldn't were only a short walk to the tram or bus. We were there during the daily World Cup matches, and we had no problem finding a pub within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments