Stayed at Radisson Hotel in Dublin for one night to see the city and have closer to the airport. Stayed in a business-class room for 219/night.
- The design, the hotel is one year old and the decor was as new. We liked both the public areas and the rooms, It was stylish but not over designed.
- The restaurant, the breakfast buffet was great! One of the best buffets Ive tried! There was also a good-looking brunch-buffets, we decided against it because we only had one day in dublin but it looked were tempting!
- The staff, none of them were from Ireland but had some great advise about Dublin anyway.
- The only negative comment I have to say about this hotel was the lack of hot water. In the evening it took 15min before the water turned from ice to a comfortable temperature! Not acceptable! When we told the staff about this during checkout we got a minor discount.
If it wasn't for the problems with the hot water I would give this hotel a 5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. The hotel sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, just steps away from popular restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. Located 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport, this hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenience. The stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. This Dublin hotel boasts 150 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, in-house restaurant and bar and modern meeting facilities for 400 delegates in an ideal city centre setting.This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport.The 150 spacious guest rooms and suites provide premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.V'n V Restaurant serves the Super Breakfast Buffet, as well as a dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day.Enjoy cocktails and light meals at SURE Bar, a modern and stylish Irish bar.The Vintage Room presents a selection of vintage whiskeys, spirits, wines and Champagnes and fine cuisine.Guests receive access to the on-site business centre and the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club.This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre.Secure, underground car parking is available for 40 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Dublin
- Dublin Radisson