“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 153 Hotels in Dublin
Trondheim, Norway
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Lovely hotel! Spacious rooms and a great bathroom. We enjoyed excellent and professional service throughout our stay - from Reception, Breakfast Staff and Bar Staff. Commendable! A special big thank you to Mia, who helped us choose a wonderful restaurant :) We met up with friends from America and had an absolutely superb stay! Would most definitely recommend this hotel AND visit again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Elin H,
Thank you for taking the time o review the Radisson Blu Royal after you recent trip to Dublin.
It is a pleasure to read your Superb comment of all aspects of our hotel, and to see that you enjoy the service provide by our excellent and professional team members.
I will not miss to share your feedback to our entire staff and especially Mia.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or twitter and gain access to our latest news and offers.
With Kindest Regards
Francois

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Big rooms, nice bathroom. Fantastic breakfast. Not too big. View to a wall outside not so nice, and doors to the corridor was not soundproof. You could hear everyone talking when passing. Asked three times for someone to repair our electricity before someone finally came the day after. Took him no time at all to fix. Well well still it was a nice hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Hanne N,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Radisson Blu Royal.
I am really happy to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay and our convenient guest's bedrooms as well as our Super Buffet Breakfast.
It is great to see that we had been able to fix the plug before your departure ( As you saw, we do provide our guest with US, Continental and Irish/UK Plug in each of our design bedrooms.)
Thank you again for your comment.
With Kindest Regards
Hereford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The only disappointment was the French Restaurant where the portion for the main course was small and the vegetables were so hard that they could not be cut with a knife. Breakfast was the exact opposite with plenty to choose from and all the hot food properly cooked. The room was spotless as were the public areas and the staff were always polite and helpful. I have not given a 5* rating because of the restaurant Would recommend this hotel but not the restaurant

Room Tip: The Business Room was large with plenty of light and excellent air conditioning which was almost sil...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Vincent A
Dear Vincent A,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin.
I am delighted that you found the team to be excellent, helpful, and our design bedroom Spotless!
However, I am really sorry to learn the situation you had in our V'nV Restaurant, but I can assure you, your feedback is very valuable and immediate action will be taken to rectify these shortcomings.
I greatly appreciate all guests feedback as, it affords us an opportunity to improve all aspects of our hotel and provide constructive feedback to our team.
I hope we can welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin in the near future.
Warmest Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I read a couple of mixed reviews on this property but decided to give it a try.

My husband and I have no children and enjoy the nightlife so this place was pretty perfect for us. I would imagine the location would be just as perfect for anyone.

It is right next to all day and night activities but in a bit quieter area for a good nights sleep. Location is about 1 block from everything anyone wants and needs for a city trip.

We had absolutely no issues with noise either from outside or in (as mentioned in other posts). The staff, who seems to be from all over the world, are extremely helpful. They were very welcoming and attentive. Gave us wonderful directions (drawn on maps) made reservations for us for both dinner and tours, along with their suggestions on both.

Breakfast is not to miss here! Again awesome staff. They remembered out cappuccinos every morning :-) The spread is one of the best I cam across durning my visit.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Kimberly G,
Greetings from the Radisson Blu Royal!
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.
I am really pleased to read you enjoyed your stay so much. Our location makes it very easy to explore all that the city has to offer and the best is to start with our Super Buffet Breakfast.
I am delighted that you found the service friendly, efficient and professional; I have passed your kind comments on to all the team as such feedback makes everyone's day!
With Kindest Regards,
Kabul, Afghanistan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed a couple of nights to be close to city center, couldn't have picked a better location-

The hotel has all of the modcons, a nice bar, easy to get a cab, but is only a few minutes walk from temple Bar, adjacent to Dublin castle, a few minutes to hapenny bridge, trinity college, parks, etc.

Staff was very friendly, had an unfortunate incident when a late night partier kept triggering the firew alarm at 0230, but other than that, hotel was very good.

Rooms were comfy, nice bed, good shower, plenty of towels, free internet in room-

Would definitely stay again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear keith g,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience of the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin with the tripadvisor community.
I am delighted to read that your experience with us was very enjoyable and I have shared your positive words with all the team here.
I am also sorry for the inconvenience with the fire alarm over night. The safety of our guests is a priority for us.
I hope it isn't long until we see you back here again.
Cheers, Francois
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

There's not much I can add to the Excellent reviews for this hotel.

It is clean, big rooms, great location (not central but on the South side of attractions) and 10 min max walking distance. The Breakfast buffet is out of one of the best I've ever seen. Customer service was great, super nice and room had enough room to comfortably fit my wife, daughter and myself with a roll-away (45 Euros). Bathroom was very large.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear JCGB_1970,
Thank you very much for staying here at the Radisson Blu Royal.
I am thrilled reading your excellent comment regarding our staff and Super Buffet Breakfast. And will not miss the opportunity to share them with the entire team.
I do hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Royal the next time you visit Ireland from Dallas.
With Kindest Regards,
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great Location ,walking distance to many attractions. Excellent staff, very helpful We were able to check in vearly right after a red eye flight. The hotel is very clean. Extremely quiet in the room. Temple Bar, Trinity College, St Patrick's Church, Christ Church, all about 10 to 12 minute walk from the Hotel. I am glad I chose this over Wesbury and Westin, because of the Price, and its location. Other Hotels are in the middle of partying loud crowds. I recommend this Hotel highly, and would use it agin on my next visit to Dublin.

Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Angelina V,
It is lovely to read your comments and to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am so happy that nothing was too much trouble for the team and I have passed your comments on. As you comment, our location downtown is brilliant for a sightseeing week-end.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here at the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin!
Thanks again and I do look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Dublin.
Best Regards,