Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
  • Breakfast included
Brooks Hotel(Dublin)
Harding Hotel(Dublin)
2,391 results
All reviewsa business class roomgolden lanegreat locationtemple barpatrick's cathedraldublin castlegrafton streetlarge bathrain showergreat bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelwalk in showermodern hotelnespresso machinebreakfast buffetshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel is very centrally located.Close to great shopping,sightseeing,railway station and easy access to bus stops.Great breakfast ,good food ,clean rooms Very Friendly staff.certainly a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Radhika s
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Radhika s,
Thank you for sharing your recent visit with other TripAdvisor contributor,
I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay and found the location of the hotel as well as its friendly staffs all to your satisfaction. I will not miss the opportunity to share you comment with the entire team here at the Royal!
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter and stay in touch with our team for a future visit in Ireland.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are spacious and very nice. Comfortable beds, great bathrooms! Could not ask for a better place to stay! Roland, at the front desk, was incredibly kind and helpful. Ewa in the restaurant was also wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MadSnowDog

Dear MadSnowDog,
We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your previous experience at The Radisson Blu Royal.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our downtown location and Design of the hotel. I will not miss the opportunity to share your comment with the entire team here at the Royal and especially with Rolandas!
Please do not hesitate to follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter and gain access to our latest news and offers.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I travelled with a family member and 2 friends and booked 2 standard rooms for 2 nights on Aug 12th-14th, 2014. We arrived early in the morning and an early check-in was not available but they did stow away our luggage for us so we could go off and start sightseeing. The hotel location is great. It's very close to Dublin Castle and a lot of the attractions were within easy walking distance(Trinity College, Christ Church Cathedral, St.Patrick's Cathedral, Grafton St) just to name a few. Our hotel room was spacious, and very clean. The bathroom was big and absolutely gorgeous with a separate bath and shower. The twin beds were comfortable and there was a little couch to lounge around on. The view outside our window was nothing special; it just faced another building however we were rarely in our room so it didn't really matter. Breakfast was not included in our room price and I do believe they said it was 17 Euros per person so we definitely passed on breakfast. We just took a leisurely stroll down the street and ate at a café for a much cheaper price. Free Wi-Fi was also included, however I did have problems accessing it from time to time. Service at the front desk of the hotel was absolutely wonderful. All the staff we encountered were pleasant and always had a smile on their face. They printed off our boarding passes for our flight so we didn't have to pay. I also had a moment of stupidity and locked my suitcase key inside my locked suitcase. I was so embarrassed to have to ask the front desk for help but they were very professional and sent maintenance upstairs to cut the lock. They also stowed away our luggage upon check-out so we could do more touring, seeing as our flight didn't leave until the evening. Overall our stay was a great one. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Dublin and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I ever found myself in this wonderful city again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear missstaceyk,
Many thanks for the wonderful review following your visit to Dublin and for taking the time to tell other about your experience at the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin.
I am genuinely thrilled that you thought the experience and service was excellent.
We pride ourselves on the personal nature of our service and having a team driven by our "Yes, I can!" attitude, so your brilliant comments about our staff is therefore hugely motivating and I will not miss the opportunity to share your feedback with the entire team.
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to what I hope is now your home away from home in Dublin.
With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend some time ago on a romantic break. I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable stays in a hotel I've ever had. We stayed in one of the Suite bedrooms and it was like staying in an apartment! It was extremely comfortable, there was a beautiful view of Dublin city from our balcony and the staff themselves were incredibly helpful and kind! I cannot write a review without mentioning the food here... worth every penny!! We had dinner, which was perfect and laid out so beautifully! The breakfast is buffet style, you can help yourself as much as you would like and the food is absolutely delicious and caters to continental and full Irish or English breakfasts. Definitely returning :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sandralyne93,
Freeting from Dublin!
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor following your stay with us and I am delighted that you choose the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin.
We are really happy that you enjoyed our Luxurious Suite which are perfect for a Romantic Break and Super Buffet Breakfast.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to what I hope is now your home away from home in Dublin.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We arrived after a sleepless overnight flight and the front desk made a special effort to let us check in early. Just a short nap allowed us to use the rest of the day for sightseeing. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean. Security is good. The location is excellent, easily within walking distance of Trinity College, Dublin Castle and all the museums. It sits just a block from St. Patrick's Cathedral.
This was a much nicer hotel than we'd expected and well-worth the cost. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vacation00002
Francois_Royal, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Vacation00002,
We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent experience at The Radisson Blu Royal.