“A great night”

Traditional Irish Experience
Ranked #160 of 539 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An evening of Interactive Irish music and Dancing. We teach you how to play the bodhran, Irish Ceili Dance and to pour the perfect pint of Guinness. There also a fun free photo booth and props for great pictures. We gurantee you'll be able to play the Irish Drum and Irish dance. This is a fun, high energy event with a great sense of satisfaction when you get a chance to play with great Irish musicians and dancers. Suitable for all ages.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A great night”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I booked the Traditional Irish Experience for my group of Spanish Students and I have to say it was brilliant, The students loved it myself and my colleagues thought it was brilliant also. I have been to a lot of these types of shows but I have to say the attention and interaction the staff and performers have with the audience is the best I have experienced. Well done guys keep up the good work

Visited July 2014

“Very good”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to get to know better the irish culture. The dancers were very good and it was possible to learn how to dance and play some irish songs as well. I highly recommend this experience.

“The upmost best experience I've had in awhile!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the musicians to the dancers, the talent portrayed was beyond my expectations! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, I couldn't have asked for anything better myself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to experience Irish culture first hand. I hope to have the honour in indulging in this once again, and I will definitely bring other people to share the great times my friends and I had the first time around. Bravo!

Visited June 2014