“Great fun!”

Traditional Irish Experience
Ranked #174 of 546 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An evening of Interactive Irish music and Dancing. We teach you how to play the bodhran, Irish Ceili Dance and to pour the perfect pint of Guinness. There also a fun free photo booth and props for great pictures. We gurantee you'll be able to play the Irish Drum and Irish dance. This is a fun, high energy event with a great sense of satisfaction when you get a chance to play with great Irish musicians and dancers. Suitable for all ages.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The event was great fun, friendly staff, everyone is willing to explain everything. Adored the photo booth. The dances will really get you sweating. Only thing I didn't like was that a Guinness was not included, as the flyer seemed to suggest. Overall definitely worth it!

1  Thank T S

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I contacted Fiona from Creative Event when I had to organise an event for 50 international people, we had decided to "go Irish" and make sure every one would keep a real Irish experience when they leave Dublin. It was an unusual group activity but 100% fun. Every one was a bit shy at the beginning but the organisers really knew how to make the atmosphere more relax. We had a lot of fun practising Irish music and dance, and everyone loved it! At the end, the whole group danced for one full song and we got video recorded for the video. It was a great team building event and I would definitely recommend it for this kind of purpose of even for a fun night with friends. I was 100% satisfied by the event but also by the people from Creative Event who made the best to organise an event for us, and who have been super flexible for us in term or organisation.
Now, its your time to have fun!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I booked the Traditional Irish Experience for my group of Spanish Students and I have to say it was brilliant, The students loved it myself and my colleagues thought it was brilliant also. I have been to a lot of these types of shows but I have to say the attention and interaction the staff and performers have with the audience is the best I have experienced. Well done guys keep up the good work

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to get to know better the irish culture. The dancers were very good and it was possible to learn how to dance and play some irish songs as well. I highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the musicians to the dancers, the talent portrayed was beyond my expectations! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, I couldn't have asked for anything better myself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to experience Irish culture first hand. I hope to have the honour in indulging in this once again, and I will definitely bring other people to share the great times my friends and I had the first time around. Bravo!