“great craic”

Traditional Irish Experience
Ranked #158 of 542 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An evening of Interactive Irish music and Dancing. We teach you how to play the bodhran, Irish Ceili Dance and to pour the perfect pint of Guinness. There also a fun free photo booth and props for great pictures. We gurantee you'll be able to play the Irish Drum and Irish dance. This is a fun, high energy event with a great sense of satisfaction when you get a chance to play with great Irish musicians and dancers. Suitable for all ages.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Dublin, Ireland
“great craic”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was very fun. it's worthwhile going with your friends and family. Céili dancing is a great workout.

Visited August 2014

Bergamo, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The event was great fun, friendly staff, everyone is willing to explain everything. Adored the photo booth. The dances will really get you sweating. Only thing I didn't like was that a Guinness was not included, as the flyer seemed to suggest. Overall definitely worth it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank T S
London, United Kingdom
“Fun Irish time”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I contacted Fiona from Creative Event when I had to organise an event for 50 international people, we had decided to "go Irish" and make sure every one would keep a real Irish experience when they leave Dublin. It was an unusual group activity but 100% fun. Every one was a bit shy at the beginning but the organisers really knew how to make the atmosphere more relax. We had a lot of fun practising Irish music and dance, and everyone loved it! At the end, the whole group danced for one full song and we got video recorded for the video. It was a great team building event and I would definitely recommend it for this kind of purpose of even for a fun night with friends. I was 100% satisfied by the event but also by the people from Creative Event who made the best to organise an event for us, and who have been super flexible for us in term or organisation.
Now, its your time to have fun!

Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A great night”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I booked the Traditional Irish Experience for my group of Spanish Students and I have to say it was brilliant, The students loved it myself and my colleagues thought it was brilliant also. I have been to a lot of these types of shows but I have to say the attention and interaction the staff and performers have with the audience is the best I have experienced. Well done guys keep up the good work

Visited July 2014
“Very good”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to get to know better the irish culture. The dancers were very good and it was possible to learn how to dance and play some irish songs as well. I highly recommend this experience.