Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
US$170
US$306
US$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$207
US$461
US$308
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$255
US$241
US$220
Travelocity
  • Pool
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$174
3,176 results
All reviewstemple barcity centreminute walko connell streetironing boardairport busbuffet stylebooked this hoteltriple roommodern hoteltea and coffeevisiting dublinyogurttrinity collegeparnelleuroireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The Hotel is only two minutes from O'Connell Street, right around the corner from Garden of Remembrance.
The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The Breakfast (for 9 Euros if you book it the day before) was good. The rooms are spacious with enormous beds, clean and really quiet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
PhilipUzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

The entire team and I were delighted with your feedback and that you found the hotel to be so comfortable and convenient and the staff to be so helpful.

We thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had never stayed at a Maldron Hotel before and recently I needed to overnight near my office because I had to work late, so I was a little anxious.

I booked by telephone and the process was extremely user-friendly and probably only took 2 or 3 minutes.

When I arrived, check-in was very quick and the staff were very friendly, warm and welcoming.

Sleeping in hotels can be a little difficult for me because, well, I AM fussy! I like quiet rooms and zero light from the outside, so I was really happy with the heavy curtains and, even better, there was no noise or traffic sounds, even though my room over-looked a busy main road.

Next was the bed; I hate REALLY soft beds with no back support and I can never sleep in very hard beds; but this double bed was perfect. The a/c did exactly what it promised and I got an ideal temperature all night.

The room was well equipped with an iron, ironing board, kettle, TV etc etc and the bathroom and shower were perfect. If I had any complaint it was that there could have been a couple of bottles of drinking water for tea/coffee (as I am never happy with the idea of drinking from the tap in the bathroom).

This hotel delivered what it promised (it maybe even surpassed the expectations) and I will/would definitely choose this place again.

Great location, great welcome plus comfortable and pleasant rooms; what more can you ask in a hotel?

Room Tip: Ask when you are checking in to a hotel if your room is near any stag/hen party groups; if so, see if they can move you, afterall, we have all stayed in hotels and probably stayed out too late, so why complain about noise when you can just try and avoid it at check-in?
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Pacoh,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

The entire team and I were delighted with your feedback and that you found the hotel to be so comfortable, quiet and convenient.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have stayed here 3 times now and find this hotel central to what we needed to do, a pleasant walk down to O'Connell st and easy enough to access with the car, will return here with no qualms at all, highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kath,

We thank you for your review and for your continued custom.

The entire team were delighted with your feedback and that you find the hotel so conveniently located.

We thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Myself and my wife stayed in the Maldron,Parnell Square on the 15th April 2014 and it is very basic.We arrived at around 1pm.There was no problem in checking in,but then we asked for something to eat and we were told there is no food available at lunchtime.Even a bowl of soup and a sandwich would be nice,but nothing available.We had to walk to O connell St for food,which is a fair walk.We booked dinner for that night and while we were waiting we had a couple of drinks at a "BAR".3 stools,there is not really a bar there,just a restaraunt.I ordered a steak and we sat down.After 10 minutes,I was told that all their steaks were gone.We were offered something else,but nothing appealed to me,so we went down the road for a fish and chips.The rooms are nice,the hotel is in a dingy and run down area though.Not recommended

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vincent F

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor following your stay.

I apologise for the inconvenience of not having lunch available on your arrival. Unfortunately the kitchen does not open for lunch. There are however many places in the area less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel that do offer lunch.

I also apologise for the poor service and communication in the restaurant for dinner. Further training is being carried out with the kitchen and restaurant staff in order to improve communication to ensure this does not happen in future.

We thank you once again for your feedback which will be used in order to make further improvements to the hotel.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Maldron has a good location. If you like to walk, it's a 5 minutes walk from O'Connell Street. They also have balanced prices, even to the breakfast which is optional. Front desk always available to help with good tips of Dublin.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

The entire team and I were delighted you found the hotel to be so conveniently located and the prices to be of good value.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and we thank you once again for your review.

Kind Regards,