Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
US$184
US$178
US$203
US$169
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$211
US$233
US$176
  • Breakfast included
3,195 results
All reviewstemple barcity centreminute walko connell streetironing boardairport busbuffet stylebooked this hoteltriple roommodern hoteltea and coffeevisiting dublinyogurttrinity collegeparnelleuroireland
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Would I come back? Yes! Can I recommend it? Absolutely!
What I liked most? The good location. Not to far from O'Connel street and it only takes you 20 minutes on foot to Temple Bar. Public transport (busstop) and hop-on-hop-off bus stop are just around the corner. And you are far away from the noisy night life.
When I made the reservation, I asked for a quiet room and got 518, top floor and definitely quiet. This room is nice, has a good double bed, clean bathroom. Nothing fancy and not too big but all I expect for a good night sleep. No minibar, but the bar downstairs is open late and there is also a vending machine.
We had a good diner on the night we arrived.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
A very good hotel in a great city!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henk V
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed at the Maldron for 3 nights from May 31st to June 3rd. The staff was helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel was very quiet at night, making for a great night's sleep. If I were to go to Dublin again, I would probably choose a hotel closer to the Temple Bar District, as the Maldron was a bit of a walk at night after pubbing it up, which is what we did as tourists. We did eat at the hotel restaurant one night, and the food was extremely delicious and well presented. They did forget my mother's order, and we had to wait for that, however, they offered us complimentary wine while we waited. I do wish that the breakfast had been included in the price of the hotel, as that would have been more convenient, although we never did eat breakfast at the hotel. I did appreciate the hotel's proximity to O'Connell Street. All in all, this is a good hotel choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at the Maldron on business in June 2014. It offered fairly decent room rates for Dublin. The room itself was a bit tired and dingy but clean. Tea/coffee equipment is provided and free wifi. The hotel is in an area described as “less than salubrious” by one of the people who worked at the customer I was visiting! I would not recommend the hotel for holiday visitors but it was OK for business as it was quiet at night without noisy pubs/clubs and trams which are a problem with some of the other city centre hotels. The food was not bad apart from the breakfast costing 9 Euros. If you just want a slice of toast and a glass of juice like me, that’s a rip-off.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank WaldyPortsmouth
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Definitely not impressed with the Maldron Hotel in Parnell Square. Although the room was clean, the downside with the hotel was the restaurant in which one would east breakfast. The cost for breakfast was between 9-12 £. And the food was awful. Watery eggs, less than desirable sausage, and hard to chew crepes. The coffee was not even good. We found it bitter.
The front desk staff, while pleasant, were not helpful. In order to make a local phone call, they required at deposit of $20.00 dollars plus two dollars for the call itself. I would not return.
The location was not good either as there were no restaurants right there. It required a walk of at least ten minutes to any pub, and the surroundings were less than desirable.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cin B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel during my trip to Dublin, it's located a few minutes walk from O'Connell street and around 15 minutes to Temple Bar so it's in a great location! The Staff in the hotel were helpful and friendly, room and facilities were spotless as you would expect from a Maldron. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Dublin!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends